I Want Twins!!!!!!!!!

VIPER said:
there will be no hard feeling buddy - as long as its fun and we both make it down the track safe that all that matters - oh

and no forged engine means im not skreeeeeeeed !

you still running 13's ? if so 2 truck lengths from the stage line ;) :D :D :D :D
So let me get this straight. 2 lengths and you're on street tires? I might be a little faster than 13's. ;) And yes, I think you know this all friendly smack talkin'.:D :aetsch:

SANTEEN said:
So let me get this straight. 2 lengths and you're on street tires? I might be a little faster than 13's. ;) And yes, I think you know this all friendly smack talkin'.:D :aetsch:

haha..... so if i give you 2 lengths - i can use my whole setup ? with the NOS just no Slicks on street trim

its a Date :D :D :D :D loser buys Dinner and the 1st round of drinks

VIPER said:
haha..... so if i give you 2 lengths - i can use my whole setup ? with the NOS just no Slicks on street trim

its a Date :D :D :D :D loser buys Dinner and the 1st round of drinks
yes sir, it's a bet!!! Now you just gotta get there. No excuses.:) :burnout:

SANTEEN said:
yes sir, it's a bet!!! Now you just gotta get there. No excuses.:) :burnout:

as soon as Stinker gives us a Date i will request off from work - and make all the other arrangements - my wife will prob not come Due to she cant take off from work in the mth of May but i have worked it out that be and my cousin Andy "svandy" will be comming down - prob will have to trailer the truck down lol so he can drive

other then that it writin in Stone - i will be there............

VIPER said:
as soon as Stinker gives us a Date i will request off from work - and make all the other arrangements - my wife will prob not come Due to she cant take off from work in the mth of May but i have worked it out that be and my cousin Andy "svandy" will be comming down - prob will have to trailer the truck down lol so he can drive

other then that it writin in Stone - i will be there............
Cool deal. Yeah it's probably a good thing that your wife is not going. She seems very nice and I would hate for her to witness the slaughter. :D
Man, I just need to shut up. My mouth is definitely writing checks that my ass may not be able to cash.:elefant:

santeen vs viper hate to do it to a quad cab but this aint goin to be good just hope its not a hooking day at the track

cyalata said:
santeen vs viper hate to do it to a quad cab but this aint goin to be good just hope its not a hooking day at the track
Most said the same thing about a TT QC on street tires against a Paxton QC on DR's. We all know how that turned out. :D :burnout:

SANTEEN said:
Most said the same thing about a TT QC on street tires against a Paxton QC on DR's. We all know how that turned out. :D :burnout:

yea i hear ya there bud!:rock: as long as pcb stays 1/8 mile itll be a good race but traction will be the issue thats for sure

cyalata said:

only time will tell buddy - but im with ya and i have a little something up my sleeve for the hooking issuses lol

Ok! Ok! I've been sittin back here minding my own bussiness enjoying the love taps between uou two but Santeen........ You just hit me! Our first run you got me by .10 and was my first time ever on a track so my hesitation and 60ft x's got me, but with a little more practice and a little something extra :D I think u is mine!!! ;) :d

Jfireboy1 said:
Ok! Ok! I've been sittin back here minding my own bussiness enjoying the love taps between uou two but Santeen........ You just hit me! Our first run you got me by .10 and was my first time ever on a track so my hesitation and 60ft x's got me, but with a little more practice and a little something extra :D I think u is mine!!! ;) :d

hey man - winning is winning lol - even tho it prob wont happen again i would love to see your TT truck well Drive it

Look out SanQueen

Jfireboy1 said:
I will take you aside and do a little training with ya so you can whoop up on these sissys;) :D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I will take you aside and do a little training with ya so you can whoop up on these sissys;) :D

hey hey .....

you stay out of this, your going to have your hands full too ,,,,,...... ;)

I havent seen any competition yet?:dontknow: :dontknow: :p

hey Tony - can i have my balls back you just kicked into left feild ?

haha....

I havent seen any competition yet?

you will - if nothing it will be FUN

LOOLOLOL lets see, a pretty little QC with a itty bitty little paxton blower:aetsch:

a girly looking yellow rumble bee with some giggle juice:p

both guys that put peanut butter in strange places hopeing to run into a puppy:D

I think I can get a chick to stand at the side line and flash both of yuns and ya'll will stop to take a pic whilst I head to the other end:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

LOOLOLOL lets see, a pretty little QC with a itty bitty little paxton blower:aetsch:

a girly looking yellow rumble bee with some giggle juice:p
both guys that put peanut butter in strange places hopeing to run into a puppy:D

I think I can get a chick to stand at the side line and flash both of yuns and ya'll will stop to take a pic whilst I head to the other end:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

oh man that hurt !!!!!!!

oh and BTW

me and Steve will push you acrossed the finish line if you like if not i have a number for a tow truck that will help you out

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back