I Want Twins!!!!!!!!!

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
geez hope you guys dont get beat by a little ol naturaly aspirated RC:itsme:

utohhhhh........ ;)

Jfireboy1 said:
Bad news for u!! Keepin the qc for now with some dr tires coming! :D

You my friend need to shave those calipers and go straight to full slicks.....seriously!

Troy's QC SRT said:
You my friend need to shave those calipers and go straight to full slicks.....seriously!
Shut up Troy. Don't give him any other ideas. Actually, I doubt he'll go the full slick route. More chance of breaking something.

i plan on running Slicks, full slicks

oh and SANTEEN STFU ;)

Tony - i will need to be talkin with ya soon buddy,... b4 the wife spends all my money for my upgrades

sorry not been around all that much just been going thu alot of personal issuse

SANTEEN said:
Shut up Troy. Don't give him any other ideas. Actually, I doubt he'll go the full slick route. More chance of breaking something.

he already has a built tranny so......cyro'd gears, driveshaft loop for safety and start looking for someone to build a stronger driveshaft...which shouldnt be to hard to find and your done.......

Ill be looking for a loop myself, ill probably contacy Dusty soon to see what he recommends as far as tranny work within the next week since i'll be on my way back in 10 days. I have the cyro'd gears.....As much as I want to make big power I want to make it as safe as I can.....

VIPER said:
i plan on running Slicks, full slicks

oh and SANTEEN STFU ;)

Tony - i will need to be talkin with ya soon buddy,... b4 the wife spends all my money for my upgrades

sorry not been around all that much just been going thu alot of personal issuse
You're gonna need full slicks.
So you STFU!!!!! :D

SANTEEN said:
You're gonna need full slicks.
So you STFU!!!!! :D

hahahaa..... ill run ya on full street trim and still walk ya down the track :D :D :D :D :D

SANTEEN said:
I'll keep this link. and trust me when I tell ya, it's gonna come back to haunt ya.:D

did you forge you engine yet ?

VIPER said:
hahahaa..... ill run ya on full street trim and still walk ya down the track :D :D :D :D :D
Soooooooo. Is this on top of the 1 1/2 cars you're giving me? Just want to get everything understood, so there's no hard feelings when I hand u ur ass.:D :burnout:

LoveThisTruck said:
:boxing: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Bradley!?!?!?!?

STFU!!!!!!!!

SANTEEN said:
Soooooooo. Is this on top of the 1 1/2 cars you're giving me? Just want to get everything understood, so there's no hard feelings when I hand u ur ass.:D :burnout:
What??? No comment???

SANTEEN said:

there will be no hard feeling buddy - as long as its fun and we both make it down the track safe that all that matters - oh

and no forged engine means im not skreeeeeeeed !

you still running 13's ? if so 2 truck lengths from the stage line ;) :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back