I Want Twins!!!!!!!!!

SANTEEN said:
Yeah, they love me. :D
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

RagunCajun said:
What the best E/T on this TT truck?
This was his first time taking it out. He was still a little timid launching with the DR's and he was still getting some tire spin. He ran an 8.1 at 89 mph with 2.1 60 ft. I think he easily has a 7.6 truck as it sits if he can get it to hook. And also, he's only run 10lbs of boost. According to Doug Levin, the engine can easily handle 18lbs and those T4 turbos can do it. I think he may be raising the boost in the near future.;)

Can everything else handle it though? tranny, driveshaft, rear end......

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

SD2005Dustin said:
why is Jfire sellin his ride?
Cuz he got beat by a QC with just a Paxton. :D Just kidding. He's worried about a few things. It may end up being a better move for him.

Steve you know deep down inside you dont want me to keep it cause you'll always get beat!!!!! lol :D

Jfireboy1 said:
Steve you know deep down inside you dont want me to keep it cause you'll always get beat!!!!! lol :D
No big deal. I'll just come after that viper too. It'll take you a while to learn how to launch it. I'll just take advantage of that. :D

Bad news for u!! Keepin the qc for now with some dr tires coming! :D

Jfireboy1 said:
Bad news for u!! Keepin the qc for now with some dr tires coming! :D
That's what I'm talking about!!! I want a heads up DR to DR race with that beast. :rock:

You get your rear seal yet. I think that high performance rear seal is good for .10!!! lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back