I Want Twins!!!!!!!!!

Jfireboy1 said:
DAM! It's a weekend guys!!!!!! Can we have a f***king break from this testosterone slinging!!!! :D :D :D
Joe, if I haven't told yet.......... STFU!!!!!

VIPER said:
Good morning SannaQueen .... The build will start in November when I have all the parts I need ..... Don't worry it will be done in time to whoop ur ass ....
Okay........Dont want no excuses come May :aetsch:

I guess I knew that was coming!!! Lol! U know I can't respond either!!!!!

And by the way! The only one that will need excuses..... Well let me not say anything! :D

Jfireboy1 said:
And by the way! The only one that will need excuses..... Well let me not say anything! :D
You still dont have a way to hook up. So, until you do......:aetsch:

VIPER said:
There won't be !!! Lol I would miss this for ne thing !
Haha. Read what you wrote. You say one thing. But in your head, you skeered. :dontknow: :rock: :D

Jfireboy1 said:
I guess I knew that was coming!!! Lol! U know I can't respond either!!!!!
Dont worry Joe. Come may, we're gonna make you and Chris honorary members of the "STFU, choke-a-bitch tribe" Just make sure you bring an extra change of underwear. Stinkers been known to mistake new members for sheep.

SANTEEN said:
Dont worry Joe. Come may, we're gonna make you and Chris honorary members of the "STFU, choke-a-bitch tribe" Just make sure you bring an extra change of underwear. Stinkers been known to mistake new members for sheep.
:D :D :D :D :D
if you dont respond to my text messages, you are gonna become sheep number 1:D

You know you are taking advantage of the fact that I haven't been initiated yet!!!! It's ok cause I'm keeping count !!

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
:D :D :D :D :D
if you dont respond to my text messages, you are gonna become sheep number 1:D
Did you really text me? There maybe something wrong with your phone. I didnt get your text with Rusty's phone # until yesterday.

VIPER said:
Why's that ?
Re-read what u wrote Chris. It should have said, you WOULDN'T miss this for ne thing. But it's cool, in your head you're just skeered. :D

lol - Iphone typo

yea Steve your right im shaking - ahhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaaaa

SANTEEN said:
You still dont have a way to hook up. So, until you do......:aetsch:
It wont matter since you will still be installing your converter!!!! :D

Jfireboy1 said:
It wont matter since you will still be installing your converter!!!! :D
You could be right, the way this is going. Hopefully tomorrow it'll be done.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back