I Want Twins!!!!!!!!!

your ass is all red looks like somone has been getting spankings.....oh on another note viper just hope you never go to prison because it looks like your sitting on a gold mine....

505'sFastestViper. said:
your ass is all red looks like somone has been getting spankings.....oh on another note viper just hope you never go to prison because it looks like your sitting on a gold mine....
Dude. I just spit up my drink through my nose!!!! :hahaha: :rofl:

505'sFastestViper. said:

lmfao !!!!!!!!!

The mods need to close this thread or I'm gonna get fired from work. :(

SANTEEN said:
The mods need to close this thread or I'm gonna get fired from work. :(

haha.... okok ill stop - only got to wait till PCB to find out what happend

To Be Continued............

nah this is too much fun......

Yeah Yeah. It's all fun and games until the yellar truck gets beat. Come to think of it. I may have a chance to beat three yellow trucks in PCB. I can start of with Tom (spudracer), move up to Paul (amtrucker) and finish the day with sweet cheeks. :rock:

SANTEEN said:
Yeah Yeah. It's all fun and games until the yellar truck gets beat. Come to think of it. I may have a chance to beat three yellow trucks in PCB. I can start of with Tom (spudracer), move up to Paul (amtrucker) and finish the day with sweet cheeks. :rock:

if you so confident let's raise the stakes lololololol

and there is no chance you beating a Yellow Truck

Brat said:
And another thread goes out of control.
It's my thread and I helped with the mayhem, so it's all good. Come in and join the fun. :D

VIPER said:
if you so confident let's raise the stakes lololololol

and there is no chance you beating a Yellow Truck
What you thinking about sweet cheeks? I'm down, as long as it has nothin' to do with shaving your ass.

SANTEEN said:
What you thinking about sweet cheeks? I'm down, as long as it has nothin' to do with shaving your ass.

LMAO.....Steve...make sure that he comes back home with his truck.........

viperhauler said:
you guys need to get jobs...

i can't work under these conditions:D :D :D

Your not fooling any of us. You don't work. :aetsch:

viperhauler said:
no...i was at lunch...

and i'm not bored beating you yet...

tell wes to get it...:D

Lunch? Yea sure, whatever

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!