Ideas for the forum.

viperhauler said:
send me male strippers for my birthday :dontknow: :birthday:

Dude, thats just wrong :D

Divide up Events section into regions :dontknow:
NE, SE, NW, SW, MID? Overseas? Not sure there..

How many of us use an iphone to browse the forum? I know there are some apps that help browse forums easier and let you know when you when you get PM's and stuff. I use one that works well with iphones and android devices. BUT it needs to be added to the forum.
There was even a forum member that was thinking about making an iphone app. Not sure what happened with this.
PM me if interested.

wesalbert said:
How many of us use an iphone to browse the forum? I know there are some apps that help browse forums easier and let you know when you when you get PM's and stuff. I use one that works well with iphones and android devices. BUT it needs to be added to the forum.
There was even a forum member that was thinking about making an iphone app. Not sure what happened with this.
PM me if interested.

Wes get a droid X..no problems:aetsch: :D everyone knows the iphone is like a metro now :p

Black Venom-'04 said:
Wes get a droid X..no problems:aetsch: :D everyone knows the iphone is like a metro now :p

Not a chance :aetsch:

Begood said:
How about make damn sure no one does attack posts. Posts attacking another member's family. This has chased people away, one for sure that I wish I could get to come back!

Bill.

Wow, that's messed up. I agree with that.

i would like to see viperhauler tied to a fence post and horse whipped :D

Ironhead said:
i would like to see viperhauler tied to a fence post and horse whipped :D
Maybe in PCB :dontknow:

I think someone should absolutly beg viper jeff to help moderate,

there is not one person on this forum that loves the SRT10 trucks more than him.

actually there should be a section dedicated jsut for the viper truck registry.

you wouldnt find a better person for the job

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I think someone should absolutly beg viper jeff to help moderate,

there is not one person on this forum that loves the SRT10 trucks more than him.

actually there should be a section dedicated jsut for the viper truck registry.

you wouldnt find a better person for the job
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: i agree:elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back