Ideas for the forum.

FATJACK said:
Note to Korny....Completly ignore Dom and ViperHauler.:D :D

Ha ha, dully noted! :D

There are more then 40 posts in this thread and only 5 of them had anything to do with the topic of this thread. I see how it is :D

larger PM Box? Is this even possible?
Or a way to archive what we have in it already?

The first thing I am going to do is update the version of vbulletin. After that, the skys the limit for add ons. I will also do the 50(it will be 100 posts} and have to be registered for 5 days or more before you can posts in the classified section.

Korny i have only one request please sir, and Patrick may have the time to do it now:D

Can I get my section changed to JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE?

Shaggy said:
The first thing I am going to do is update the version of vbulletin. After that, the skys the limit for add ons. I will also do the 50(it will be 100 posts} and have to be registered for 5 days or more before you can posts in the classified section.
thanks we are gonna get along great!!!!!!!!!!

Shaggy said:

Thank you :rock:

505'sFastestViper. said:
and maybe in the timeslip section you could put #1 it bigger letters and maybe change the color...you know bein the fastest and all

Not sure if I can do that as thats in the mod's coding and I am not a coder.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Korny i have only one request please sir, and Patrick may have the time to do it now:D

Can I get my section changed to JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE?

You talking about your vendor section? Whats the name of it now?

its what I started out as , JT sawyer trucking, and yessir in the vendors section:)

Got it changed for ya.

well split my bottom and call me skunt, dang orda fly out yonder and jsut kiss ya:D

LOL
thank you sir:rock:

suck up :aetsch:

have him fix your web site botton there also ,,still says t.s. trucking and shortcut to web site does not work ,,,:D

Yea, I was going to ask you to send me a new image.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back