If You Had a Dream Weekend Ride...

FastRam said:
Here's mine. Quite simplistic yet quite capable. :D :rock:

800px-Ferrari_250_GTO_R_-_001.jpg

These are kinda nice:

http://www.superformance.com/coupe.aspx

Same guys make Cobras, too.......huh, John.....?

D

Django said:
These are kinda nice:

D

Yep, and they make GT40's also.:)

Now for the shitty part. I may have to sell the Cobra. I wait almost 40 years to get one, and now because of the f*cking government in this festering shit hole of a state, it may have to go bye bye.

Since it's registered as a 99, it has to pass the emissions for a 99. Doesn't matter a tinkers damn that the engine was not even produced in 99, it has to pass, or at least have all the emission controls for a 99 engine that was not produced.

F*cking bastards.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Django said:
These are kinda nice:

D

Yes, they make a nice replica. But I would prefer the real deal. Unfortunately, the last time I checked my account balance I was tad short of the $10 mil plus needed to buy one. :( Oh well, keep dreaming.

Silverback said:

Now for the shitty part. I may have to sell the Cobra. I wait almost 40 years to get one, and now because of the f*cking government in this festering shit hole of a state, it may have to go bye bye.

Since it's registered as a 99, it has to pass the emissions for a 99. Doesn't matter a tinkers damn that the engine was not even produced in 99, it has to pass, or at least have all the emission controls for a 99 engine that was not produced.

Well that sucks. Your state sounds like mine, everything gets tested, kits, rebuilt, appeared out of thin air, they want it all.

Silverback said:

There's really only 1 option... MOVE to Florida!:D

Silverback said:

Maybe time to buy land in another state...register it there...

Or, isn't your daughter in another state...hummmm....

Last edited:
Prof said:
Maybe time to buy land in another state...register it there...

Or, isn't your daughter in another state...hummmm....
Yeah John. There's gotta be a way around this. Put your thinking cap on. Like Roy said, register it somewhere else or get it's manufactures date changed somehow. Do you have state run emissions inspections or can your good friend down the road inspect it for you? But in the name of heaven don't sell it.

Silverback said:

MMmmmm.... Those industrious little South African fellows. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSDiA2klltI

They do a replica of the "MK II" GT40.... I like the lines of the MK I better, but it's still a marvelous car. :)

............. Sorry to hear about the emissions issues, John. :mad: Bunch of tree-hugging bastards. :mad: Can't you get some kind of exemption, or "show car" slip like they do in Kalifornia? :dontknow: :(

Great video.

My wife and I stopped and looked at one a few weeks ago because she was interested in something that had air conditioning.

This post got me thinking about dream cars. I have always wanted an srt-10. Now that I have one I guess I will aim as high as I can dream. How about an enzo?

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock:

enzo-1.jpg

Oh hell yes!

Not even for a weekend...how about one hour?!

John, Sorry bro.....

Do what you can to forestall the emissions gestapo.....

Fkn bastards....

D

And since we are getting a little wild...the successor to the Enzo:

EnzoSuccessor.jpg

Prof said:
And since we are getting a little wild...the successor to the Enzo:

EnzoSuccessor.jpg
I love the Enzo, about the only Ferrari I would actually spend money on.
What is this so called "successor" called Prof? If it's an Enzo improved, damn, what a car.

No name that I know of yet...probably a few years away at this point...but it is hot!

Hell yes!! Capital H Hot. Thanks for bringing it to our attention, one to watch for in the future.........

Last edited:
i know i posted earlier but how bout the new Ferrari 430 Scuderia

"the 430 Scuderia circulated the fast track at Fiorano in 1:25.0, equaling Dario Benuzzi's best run in the Enzo, circa 2003. And indeed our own test equipment recorded a quicker launch in the 430 (1.2 seconds to 30 mph versus 1.4 in our last Enzo) and a blistering 0-to-60 time of just 3.1 seconds to the Enzo's comparatively pedestrian 3.4. Granted, by the quarter mile the Enzo's power advantage vaults it ahead by 0.2 second and almost 7 mph."

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BgEF9g0OSJY

if i had a enzo i would be pissed.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back