If You Had a Dream Weekend Ride...

If im gonna drive to nowhere...im taking this!

img_2192med.jpg

I have 3 personally

1. Possible once i have 50 grand to build and burn:D
hotLV03flamingTruck.jpeg

2. farther than possible probably never saddly id need at least 100 grand to build it right to my specks.:rock:
Cobra01.jpg

3. Finally the laughable and expensive look what i drive car. Will most likely never ever own due to price and unreasonableness:marchmellow:
Murcielago-06.jpg

Last edited:
The perfect ride for me would be a Roadie with my buddy in Tucson......:( I will never forget Bakersfield for as long as I live....One of the best times of my life...Thank you Shawn :rock:

Attachments

• 0603mopp_13z+1968_Plymouth_Barracuda+Front_View.jpg
    0603mopp_13z+1968_Plymouth_Barracuda+Front_View.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 63
  • 0603mopp_2z+1968_Plymouth_Barracuda+Rear_Drivers_Side_View.jpg
    0603mopp_2z+1968_Plymouth_Barracuda+Rear_Drivers_Side_View.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 380
  • 0025.jpg
    0025.jpg
    508.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 0046.jpg
    0046.jpg
    643.8 KB · Views: 71
Prof said:
You were on my mind when I created this thread...

I think we all need a dream...and doing what is necessary to get there is one of the reasons for existing. I think I should go for it too...but having two cars that I can only drive six months a year and then only on nice days...besides my wife gets mad when I say that there are enough seats for the dog and me but not any more...for instance for her or the grand kids...

But you are right...I should go for it...she won't notice it in the garage for months.
Mount it on a really cool stand in the front yard and tell her it is a yard sculpture :D ;) :D

Easy Question.....

bad_32.jpg

a weekend dream ride would be with liz mercer my old high school girlfreind ,mmm wonder how she turned out lol,,,i can still remember the strain of her frame in the back seat of my 1968 OLDS delta 88 with a rocket 350 with a quadrajet 4 barrel at the old showtime usa drive in ,,in beumont ,texas:rock: :rock: :rock: opps flashback dont tell the wifie lol

Ironhead said:
a weekend dream ride would be with liz mercer my old high school girlfreind ,mmm wonder how she turned out lol,,,i can still remember the strain of her frame in the back seat of my 1968 OLDS delta 88 with a rocket 350 with a quadrajet 4 barrel at the old showtime usa drive in ,,in beumont ,texas:rock: :rock: :rock: opps flashback dont tell the wifie lol
You had Liz too..........:D

I would pick the girl in the black over any car on here!!!....but since were really talking about cars here......my weekend "DRIVE" would be the new "KR COBRA 500" with the 750hp optional engine and performance package setup!!

My all time favorite would be the 3) 18 year old blonde tripletes :D :D :D

TheSickness said:
The perfect ride for me would be a Roadie with my buddy in Tucson......:( I will never forget Bakersfield for as long as I live....One of the best times of my life...Thank you Shawn :rock:
I thought Shawn was wearing a huge grin the whole day :D :D :D :p

:eek:rly: :eek:rly: :eek:rly:
includemeout said:
My all time favorite would be the 3) 18 year old blonde tripletes :D :D :D

Now that was a very cold response from someone who may have more than a casual interest in the comment!

Big Asp said:
This is no contest for me. Check out the link to see Chrysler's original announcement for '68 Super Stock Darts and Barracudas: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=2764

Ya know what's sick... we have a retired fella that has his original 68 SS Dart in the garage. I was working with his Son yesterday, and that car came into conversation. Needs restored...it's been buried in the garage for over 18 years,:argh: and he will not sell it. I KNOW his two boy's (on the job) will not restore it.... I tried to purchase it... he would not even discuss it.:dontknow:

My choice for my weekend "fun"...

"1st"... :( ... Moving on...
srtpicsmpg003-1.jpg

First, and in order...
2001 Viper ACR
-2001-Dodge-Viper.jpg

1970 Hemi Cuda
cuda.jpg

68 Shelby GT500KR
shelby.jpg

67 Camaro RS SS
camaro.jpg

just checkin out the new forum.

been goin through some older posts & wonderin why some photos are still there & others are showin "This image or video has been moved or deleted"??

just photos of cool cars.

can they be reinstalled????

Most of the time the pics won't show anymore because the people that had the photobucket account (or whatever) moved or deleted the pics, or deleted the account all together.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back