IIIIMMMM Back!

Blakewilder said:
Sorry for dippin out......had to do it tho. Had some issues that had to be addressed. I love u guys man....and hope nobody is too pissed! Haulin,......sorry bro, if u want ur money back, it is all yours bud. Jack and tony know my deal.......had 2 be done......anyways, Im back and I hope that isnt a problem....
BLAKE

Good to hear from you Blake... hope all is well bro.:rock:

All the best.

What's up homie, I was starting to worry about you, was getting ready to drive down there, swing thru P PLAT then RACHEALS to find you, thought you were being held against your will:idea:

Asher

Great to see you Blake, you were missed bud..:rock:

Welcome back Blake!!

We're gonna do an Orlando GTG soon, hope to see you there!!

Damn Blake I missed this thread.....welcome back! You are back right? I tried to call you....we went to Moroso tonight. Yeah you should definately come to the Orlando GTG on the 21st!

blake is doing well, well sorta.

Physically doin great, things are getting tons better:rock:

working too much right now tho, business sux and he is trying to make it work, sometimes not sleeping for days on end.

He does wish everyone well, but right now jsut has too many problems to overcome

That's good and all. I charged him 1500.00 bucks for my rearend today. I'll refund it should I ever get my rearend back.

Oh... I didn't even know you were gone. Welcome back home..... WAIT A MINUTE!!! When I saw 1Fast400 I knew something was wrong... What did you make me and Brad do Jay? LOLOLOL.. That was a really old post dude.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back