IIIIMMMM Back!

Blakewilder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for dippin out......had to do it tho. Had some issues that had to be addressed. I love u guys man....and hope nobody is too pissed! Haulin,......sorry bro, if u want ur money back, it is all yours bud. Jack and tony know my deal.......had 2 be done......anyways, Im back and I hope that isnt a problem....
BLAKE

Bout damn time!:D

Glad to see you are back safe and sound.

Bill.

Welcome back Blake, to be honest, I havn't been around here much since. Your PM message alerted me so I came by to see what's up. Anyways glad to see you are in good spirits, welcome back.

Great to have you back. Now, let's finish that monster build!

Welcome back Blake!

I hope you have worked everything out.

Any updates on your truck?

Take care.

Will

Welcome back Blake. Please take care of the issues that are going around with various members. We've been stickin up for ya, prove us right :)

To my knowledge Haulin has gotten his wheels and (albiet late....my fault, I needed 2 of them until I could get some custom lugs made from Jack), Justin has gotten his Heads and Intake. My apologoes for the time delay and as stated above I will be happy to buy them back.......except that my retarded secxratary sent 2 of them out OVERNITE to the tunE of $441.00.......SO, I took it on the chin on that one. I havent been on to read anything but Ill get caught up........Thanks for backin me up anyone who did as I think everyone knows I would never intentionally screw aby of you guys........I consider some of you guys amongst my best friends and would sure hate to have a neg rep over some misc fire sale items that I wasnt lookin to make much on. If Haulin or Justin have any issues please lemme know and Ill address them ASAP!......thanks again guys.
B

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back