Illuminated Door Sills

1BADTRK

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have these on ther truck? If so where did you get them? I am looking for a custom shop that makes these. I found some Ram ones in Blue but, not what i want. I also found a guy that can make me some like i want but, i want to compare prices on them.

FSTJACK said:
500.00 is out of my price range for door sills.

They are cool but...........:eek::eek::eek::eek:

that pic shows 4.. so for QC maybe :dontknow: 2 might be cheaper.

we have them in the works, but it takes time, we have alot in works , jsut not speakin of things as yet until they are done

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
we have them in the works, but it takes time, we have alot in works , jsut not speakin of things as yet until they are done

I need to live up near you :D Be the "test truck" for the new stuff :aetsch:

walbert said:
I need to live up near you :D Be the "test truck" for the new stuff :aetsch:
Yeah "MY GUY" that is doing our stainless rad shrouds is kinda freakin SLOW at getting things done and has a ONE TRACT mind sometimes LOLOL:D

Yeah "MY GUY" that is doing our stainless rad shrouds is kinda freakin SLOW at getting things done and has a ONE TRACT mind sometimes LOLOL:D

You need to buy a water jet next :D time to get rid of some of those bikes :p

walbert said:
You need to buy a water jet next :D time to get rid of some of those bikes :p
No kiddin bro,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,man jsut cant get NOBODY to do any work these days:D

hey I need to run 240 to the other side of the shop, when you commin up?:aetsch:

No kiddin bro,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,man jsut cant get NOBODY to do any work these days:D

hey I need to run 240 to the other side of the shop, when you commin up?:aetsch:

Yea, that would be dangerous....

I was talking with a guy at Apsis Door Sills about making some for my truck. There gonna have SRT-10 in the middle with the fangs emblem on each side and it gonna all light up in Yellow. :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

I have some for The Batram. I've had them for around 5-6 months now, just been slack and haven't had time to install them yet. I have to mask the silver areas and then paint them black. Should be in a week to two. Custom made, weren't cheap. :( They emit a nice bright white light. Excellent quality product. I purchased mine from Carid.

BatSills1.jpg

BatSills2.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back