Ilmore v-10 engines how'd they do it?

pokeytemplar said:
I was checking out their site (once again) and I had to ask you all this question:

How in the world can they make that engine run at 5400-6300RPM continuously without the #3 throwing? I know that they are showing "at the crank" HP and TQ numbers but people have blown theirs with less. Is it still all just a matter of tuning?

Just throwing this one out there for your opinions...........

The engine was put together right and they are using a different intake manifold ;)

much improved cooling? Air/water heat exchanger on our trucks is less efficient then water/plenty-of-water...

yall are worriered about shifting at 6000rpms haha mine shifts at 6200 :D all night long thanks to superchips :rock:
and churps the tires

we have one installed last summer in my brothers 21 foot raceboat and are now looking for a SC for more low rpm power...
IMG_1623.jpg

sean is looking into it, hope to get quick reply from him. Race season starts soon and we want to play with gearratio's and diff props to find the best tune so a lot of work ahead of us...:rock:

mmmmtorque said:
Thats nuckin futz!:D

How many people died in last years event? :dontknow: ;)
actually not that many :D
I feel for those skiers having the balls to be pulled by a 1000 HP boat which stops for nothing and has a nutty pilot on board keeping the pace up arround 80-100 mph .... for a complete hour:congrats:
They run on adrenaline with a hartbeat arround 180 bpm...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back