Im a NEWB...from AZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajs1

Reaction score
Hey guys,
My name is Andrew, and I am a graduate student at the University of Arizona (I know we have a horrible football team) and I am applying to medical school as we speak! I am 25 yrs old and enjoy all types of cars, detailing cars, and talking about cars etc... I have always wanted a truck, and I saw this beast (SRT-10) in Car and Driver top 10 most fun for under $25k, which revitalized my curiosity. I get goose bumps listening to the exhaust clips on youtube. I can't wait to see a truck this weekend...ILtemprd is showing me his tomorrow! I drive an Audi A4 right now, and will hopefully be in the market for a new car in the next year or so, I will keep you guys posted. I have enjoyed looking over the forum and have seen a warm and helpful environment. I am looking forward to becoming a part of the community!

Regards,
Andrew

Last edited:
welcome to the madness....yep, ownership of a SRT10 not required here.....matter fact you will save a lot of money by not getting one.....the truck is like a drug...you become addicted and it is all you want......you dont even need a woman....................well, most of the time......;)

Welcome! You have found a home...you are family from post number 1...

Prof said:
Welcome! You have found a home...you are family from post number 1...
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Yes, A 10 is not required, but "HIGHLY RECOMMENDED" to get Maximum Fun . You'll love it even more than you do now if/when you get one! :rock: :burnout:
Welcome Aboard!!

Last edited:
Texas Yellow Fever said:
Welcome to the madness!!! You don't have to have a truck or a good football team to be a part of this family...
Yeah look at the Cowboys.............:p BTW Begood is from Detroit and the Lions suck complete Ass and we still like his GI Joe/ Fonzie molded hair :D Well if Shawno says yer ok then I am all for letting you hang out here he is a pretty cool guy for a Ghey Lepruachan :marchmellow: Just leave Kramer alone cause that's my ride Bro :marchmellow: Welcome to the site :congrats:

TNVIPER said:
welcome to the madness....yep, ownership of a SRT10 not required here.....matter fact you will save a lot of money by not getting one.....the truck is like a drug...you become addicted and it is all you want......you dont even need a woman....................well, most of the time......;)
Are you hitting on him Larry :eek:

TheSickness said:
Yeah look at the Cowboys.............:p BTW Begood is from Detroit and the Lions suck complete Ass and we still like his GI Joe/ Fonzie molded hair :D Well if Shawno says yer ok then I am all for letting you hang out here he is a pretty cool guy for a Ghey Lepruachan :marchmellow: Just leave Kramer alone cause that's my ride Bro :marchmellow: Welcome to the site :congrats:
LOL..yeah I noticed Sick.....

Welcome aboard Andrew, see you tomorrow bud.:rock:

ILtemprd said:
LOL..yeah I noticed Sick.....

Welcome aboard Andrew, see you tomorrow bud.:rock:
Only 5 days this time..Your corporate reports are cramping my F@cking style...get em done so I may mess with you :marchmellow: New avi coming up Bastage :burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back