Im a NEWB...from AZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheSickness said:
Yeah look at the Cowboys.............:p BTW Begood is from Detroit and the Lions suck complete Ass and we still like his GI Joe/ Fonzie molded hair :D Well if Shawno says yer ok then I am all for letting you hang out here he is a pretty cool guy for a Ghey Lepruachan :marchmellow: Just leave Kramer alone cause that's my ride Bro :marchmellow: Welcome to the site :congrats:

But the Pistons are lookin' good!

Can't wait to hang with Shawn tomorrow! I will keep you guys posted, thanks for the warm welcome! Go Cardinals!

Andrew

Ajs1 said:
Hey guys,
My name is Andrew, and I am a graduate student at the University of Arizona (I know we have a horrible football team) and I am applying to medical school as we speak! I am 25 yrs old and enjoy all types of cars, detailing cars, and talking about cars etc... I have always wanted a truck, and I saw this beast (SRT-10) in Car and Driver top 10 most fun for under $25k, which revitalized my curiosity. I get goose bumps listening to the exhaust clips on youtube. I can't wait to see a truck this weekend...ILtemprd is showing me his tomorrow! I drive an Audi A4 right now, and will hopefully be in the market for a new car in the next year or so, I will keep you guys posted. I have enjoyed looking over the forum and have seen a warm and helpful environment. I am looking forward to becoming a part of the community!

Regards,
Andrew

Welcome to the forum Andrew...and your going to get the chance to meet a great and well respected member of this forum. Have fun:rock: :burnout:

Hell of a compliment coming from you two guys..Thanks.:eek:

It looks like we have our hooks into another one..:D IZ and I treated Andrew to a ride in the trucks. The dude never stopped smiling. Hell of a nice guy with a real desire for these animals. I dont think it will be long before he's in his own cock pit. It was great meeting you today..

On a side note, my buddy works for a Dodge dealership. I took a ride in the new Dodge Ram. Simply stated, what a fantastic truck guys. No horse shit.:rock:

100_3598.jpg

and here I thought my legs were white LOLOLOLOL Damn Bro.........Ok your new so I usually issue nicknames once I get to know you.....By stark contrast ( no pun intended :p ) But this can't wait....Andrew my man you have earned the right to get a nickname straight outta the shoot....Your new name is Milky.....................:D :p

Hey Andrew, it was a pleasure meeting you today. Hope you enjoyed driving the trucks today!:rock:

Hey Iz, did ya drive him around like you drove at the California GTG? You know, street racing Shawn right in front of a California police station.:D

Bill.

TheSickness said:
and here I thought my legs were white LOLOLOLOL Damn Bro.........Ok your new so I usually issue nicknames once I get to know you.....By stark contrast ( no pun intended :p ) But this can't wait....Andrew my man you have earned the right to get a nickname straight outta the shoot....Your new name is Milky.....................:D :p
where is my leche?you doin better:D

Begood said:
Hey Iz, did ya drive him around like you drove at the California GTG? You know, street racing Shawn right in front of a California police station.:D

Bill.
Haha...No, i had my lil'co-pilot with me. I just waited at the dealeship and he took my truck for a spin.

Im pretty sure that Shawn took care of the first ride...I'll let him explain:D

SRT-IZ said:
Haha...No, i had my lil'co-pilot with me. I just waited at the dealeship and he took my truck for a spin.

Im pretty sure that Shawn took care of the first ride...I'll let him explain:D
OK, I understand how it is when you have the co-pilot with you.

Bill.

First off, I would like the admins to change my username to "milky" (hey sickness).... it was bright outside!!! I had such a great day today! Shawn and IZ met me at the Dodge dealership in Tucson (btw, great weather about 70 clear skies). First was IZ, he was standing around like he didn't want to wake the little one up that was in his truck (kinda hard when it sounds like a thousand Urlacher hits at once). I introduced myself and we chatted about the truck until Shawn arrived. Shawn came up right away and introduced himself, kinda of a big teddy bear if you ask me, which makes me question his username and license plate...:) We chatted and then it was off to world war 3 on the gas tank. Man I have never lost my breath being in a automobile. He punched it 1st through 3rd and I could not control my smile, it would not go away. We had the windows down and it was insane. We came back and it was my turn. I was hesitant to drive like it was stolen but I got on it few times for a gear or two and banged home an "x-metal don't think, just shift" shift as Shawn calls it... The raw power and growl that it produces under throttle is pure bliss, and quietly tamed under cruising. The exhaust has an sublime note that can only be described with respect if I say you just have to hear it. I could not stop smiling and cant wait to meet up with the boys again. I am very eager to do more research and hopefully get one of my own in the future. Thanks to Shawn and IZ, the gentlemen were both kind as can be and very informative , not to mention allowing me to saddle up in the SRT! and I look forward to contributing to the forum.

P.S. While we were out for a drive I was hoping to be sneaky and say we needed to stop at a gas station so I could go to the bathroom. My plan was to fill up his tank for showing me around...too bad it was already full, the man comes prepared...:)

Regards,
Andrew

Last edited:
Andrew, the world is full of fun loving wonderful people...its just very strange that so many of them end up here on this little mundane pick'em up truck site. But you have met two of the stars...now Mikey is another issue entirely...

Enjoy...

Ajs1 said:
First off, I would like the admins to change my username to "milky" (hey sickness).... it was bright outside!!! I had such a great day today! Shawn and IZ met me at the Dodge dealership in Tucson (btw, great weather about 70 clear skies). First was IZ, he was standing around like he didn't want to wake the little one up that was in his truck (kinda hard when it sounds like a thousand Urlacher hits at once). I introduced myself and we chatted about the truck until Shawn arrived. Shawn came up right away and introduced himself, kinda of a big teddy bear if you ask me, which makes me question his username and license plate...:) We chatted and then it was off to world war 3 on the gas tank. Man I have never lost my breath being in a automobile. He punched it 1st through 3rd and I could not control my smile, it would not go away. We had the windows down and it was insane. We came back and it was my turn. I was hesitant to drive like it was stolen but I got on it few times for a gear or two and banged home an "x-metal don't think, just shift" shift as Shawn calls it... The raw power and growl that it produces under throttle is pure bliss, and quietly tamed under cruising. The exhaust has an sublime note that can only be described with respect if I say you just have to hear it. I could not stop smiling and cant wait to meet up with the boys again. I am very eager to do more research and hopefully get one of my own in the future. Thanks to Shawn and IZ, the gentlemen were both kind as can be and very informative , not to mention allowing me to saddle up in the SRT! and I look forward to contributing to the forum.

P.S. While we were out for a drive I was hoping to be sneaky and say we needed to stop at a gas station so I could go to the bathroom. My plan was to fill up his tank for showing me around...too bad it was already full, the man comes prepared...:)

Regards,
Andrew
Geez,......... a cohesive, well written composition..........no spelling errors...........What a bright kid!. (Well you can't be that smart if you want to buy an SRT10:p ) Welcome from Long Island NY. :)

Education is a wonderful thing...he's a grad student trying to get into Med School...

Nice...and a form of self-actualization for someone who uses the handle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back