Im a NEWB...from AZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prof said:
Education is a wonderful thing...he's a grad student trying to get into Med School...

Nice...and a form of self-actualization for someone who uses the handle...
Well, then, he will have an unfair advantage :rock: . There are plenty of members here who should be donating their bodies for medical research!

Research..... I would gladly research the possibility that one of you on this site is on the admissions committee at a California School :) Anyways, I could not sleep last night, all I could think of was an X-metal 2/3 drop kit, B&B full exhaust and powder coated gloss black painted wheels......and of course waking up the neighbors...

TheSickness said:
and here I thought my legs were white LOLOLOLOL Damn Bro.........Ok your new so I usually issue nicknames once I get to know you.....By stark contrast ( no pun intended :p ) But this can't wait....Andrew my man you have earned the right to get a nickname straight outta the shoot....Your new name is Milky.....................:D :p
Gee that is really original coming from you and your obsession with the white subsatance, you can do better:marchmellow: :marchmellow: Welcome aboard just buy a modded truck it will save you a hell of alot money in the long run once you get bitten by the bug:D

Ajs1 said:
P.S. While we were out for a drive I was hoping to be sneaky and say we needed to stop at a gas station so I could go to the bathroom. My plan was to fill up his tank for showing me around...too bad it was already full, the man comes prepared...:)

Regards,
Andrew
My tank wasnt!:D

IZ, totally forgot! I was trying to drive it like a granny, hence why Shawn passed me in the new Ram on flowing wells! Next time...:)

Ajs1 said:
IZ, totally forgot! I was trying to drive it like a granny, hence why Shawn passed me in the new Ram on flowing wells! Next time...:)
I was only kidding buddy...dont worry about it!!:rock:

LOL Milky I remember when I picked my baby up from the dealer like it was 4 years ago.....The smile from ear to ear...The raging wood as I lit up the tires for the first time was better then sex....Even with a female :D Shawn and Iz are like Laurel and Hardy only not really Hardy was much better looking and better hung then Izzy :D :p Naw really two great guys love em both like a true Muslim brother :dontknow: I do have a question though...Do you have any pets :eek: :D

TheSickness said:
LOL Milky I remember when I picked my baby up from the dealer like it was 4 years ago.....The smile from ear to ear...The raging wood as I lit up the tires for the first time was better then sex....Even with a female :D Shawn and Iz are like Laurel and Hardy only not really Hardy was much better looking and better hung then Izzy :D :p Naw really two great guys love em both like a true Muslim brother :dontknow: I do have a question though...Do you have any pets :eek: :D
LOL!:congrats:

I assume pets meaning animals, but the smile and grin confuse me to a benevolent agenda..:)...I do have a great old lady, she is the love of my life, she is a 19 year old yellow Labrador named Nana. I have had her since I was 6. She still walks fine and all, she just has some arthritis in her back hips and she cant hear anymore. I have to gesture to her with shadows and then she sees me. Here is a picture, this is her smiling after she saw me waving to her. She has a pink nose from licking all the pigment off. She is my princess...I did also have a Welsh Corgi Pembroke named Peri. He lived till he was 15. I do not know how my puppies lived so long, but we used Iams Green bag, walked once a day, and no table scraps unless they were raw vegetables during prep. IF any of you are in AZ we use Southwest Pet Clinic with Dr. Lee in Tucson, the doggy fountain of youth...

Last edited:
Ajs1 said:
Hey guys,
My name is Andrew, and I am a graduate student at the University of Arizona (I know we have a horrible football team) and I am applying to medical school as we speak! I am 25 yrs old and enjoy all types of cars, detailing cars, and talking about cars etc... I have always wanted a truck, and I saw this beast (SRT-10) in Car and Driver top 10 most fun for under $25k, which revitalized my curiosity. I get goose bumps listening to the exhaust clips on youtube. I can't wait to see a truck this weekend...ILtemprd is showing me his tomorrow! I drive an Audi A4 right now, and will hopefully be in the market for a new car in the next year or so, I will keep you guys posted. I have enjoyed looking over the forum and have seen a warm and helpful environment. I am looking forward to becoming a part of the community!

Regards,
Andrew[/QUO

Welcome

Ajs1 said:
I assume pets meaning animals, but the smile and grin confuse me to a benevolent agenda..:)...I do have a great old lady, she is the love of my life, she is a 19 year old yellow Labrador named Nana. I have had her since I was 6. She still walks fine and all, she just has some arthritis in her back hips and she cant hear anymore. I have to gesture to her with shadows and then she sees me. Here is a picture, this is her smiling after she saw me waving to her. She has a pink nose from licking all the pigment off. She is my princess...I did also have a Welsh Corgi Pembroke named Peri. He lived till he was 15. I do not know how my puppies lived so long, but we used Iams Green bag, walked once a day, and no table scraps unless they were raw vegetables during prep. IF any of you are in AZ we use Southwest Pet Clinic with Dr. Lee in Tucson, the doggy fountain of youth...
I can understand what you see in her...what a great pooch...She has real purty lips to Andrew :D I do in house Dog face sitting if the need arises :D If she had no teeth omg LOL I need to go now :eek:

Welcome from another newb. You will love this site.......lots of chatter and not talking wheel chatter neither. Best of luck with the purchase, and be prepared to start with the mods, you just can't help yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back