I'm just curious:

Django

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a result of the multitude of political discussions and threads posted here, has anyone changed their mind(s) regarding which ticket gets their vote for President of the United States.

I would set up a poll, but I think the answer is obvious. If anyone has changed their mind I'd love (for) them to tell us about.... No bullshit.

D

Django said:
As a result of the multitude of political discussions and threads posted here, has anyone changed their mind(s) regarding which ticket gets their vote for President of the United States.

I would set up a poll, but I think the answer is obvious. If anyone has changed their mind I'd love (for) them to tell us about.... No bullshit.

D

Nope , I still say , line the politicians up against a wall and shoot the Rat bastages:rock: :rock: :rock: :argh: :argh: :argh:

I think one thing in my way of thinking has definitely changed:

I will, from this point forward, put more emphasis on the congressional elections than I have in the past. That is a direct result of some of the reading that I have done recently, both here on the forum, and other places.

Last edited:
Well Tim, I don't have my choice left in the field...and I do not have a specific choice at this point...I have learned a lot from some, just wasted my time with others...

I have been very, very impressed with the questions and opinions of OCBob and Mikey...they both distill data very well and find excellent ways to express themselves...there are two or three that I just don't read anymore because they have never really contributed anything credible.

I have a feeling that if nothing else the discussion has raised the interest and urged people to do some independent research and that is wonderful!

I consider myself as one who could very possibly be swayed one way or another by a post from a thoughtful person. Just hasn't happened yet.

Django said:

D
Good post D. And my answer is hell no. :D

The only thing these threads have done for me is to make me aware that there are people here won't hesitate to try and stifle the opinions of others to shed a better light on their own opinions.

There are some here who want to be seen as great thinkers and kiss whatever butt is necessary to achieve it. The stroking in some of these threads (by those of similar opinions) is almost disgusting.

I have decided avoid those threads as much as possible or spend more time elsewhere. :eek:

Prof said:
Well Tim, I don't have my choice left in the field...and I do not have a specific choice at this point...I have learned a lot from some, just wasted my time with others...

I have been very, very impressed with the questions and opinions of OCBob and Mikey...they both distill data very well and find excellent ways to express themselves...there are two or three that I just don't read anymore because they have never really contributed anything credible.

I have a feeling that if nothing else the discussion has raised the interest and urged people to do some independent research and that is wonderful!

I consider myself as one who could very possibly be swayed one way or another by a post from a thoughtful person. Just hasn't happened yet.

Skirts not short enough:dontknow: :D :D :p ;)

ntw0rk said:
I think one think in my way of thinking has definitely changed:

I will, from this point forward, put more emphasis on the congressional elections than I have in the past. That is a direct result of some of the reading that I have done recently, both here on the forum, and other places.

Now that's a good outcome! Hope more feel like you! I too need to be more interested in local politics...I guess most of us do.

ViperTruck2933 said:
Good post D. And my answer is hell no. :D

The only thing these threads have done for me is to make me aware that there are people here won't hesitate to try and stifle the opinions of others to shed a better light on their own opinions.

There are some here who want to be seen as great thinkers and kiss whatever butt is necessary to achieve it. The stroking in some of these threads (by those of similar opinions) is almost disgusting.

I have decided avoid those threads as much as possible or spend more time elsewhere. :eek:
:withstupid: However...I did become convinced of one thing...I NEED TO VOTE TO PREVENT IDIOTS FROM TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!!;)

includemeout said:
Skirts not short enough:dontknow: :D :D :p ;)
Skirts on hot women can never be too short.

Tim as far as the political threads go, I tend to just stay away from them. I feel there is some crap posted on both sides of the discussion that I don't care to deal with. As I said before, it comes down to the lessor of 2 evils.

Bill.

KRAZYSRT10 said:
:withstupid: However...I did become convinced of one thing...I NEED TO VOTE TO PREVENT IDIOTS FROM TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!!;)

Ah ,if you haven't noticed they have already:( Bush is a perfect example)

Ladies and gentlemen:

So far I have received only 2 direct answers... Both being, "No"....

With all love and deference to my dear friends here, I'd like a yes or no answer rather than an editorial on a multiplicity of related topics.

Has any of the debate on this forum caused you to change your vote for President and VP.

YES___ or NO___

PS Thanks to Jerry and Tim for their direct answers.

Thanks

D

Last edited:
OCBob said:
I haven't made up my mind yet, so the answer is no I guess.

I think that more directly, the answer would be based on whether your opinion had been altered by our debate on the VTCOA.

D

Yes, and well, no. Slippery little Korean isn't he....?!

Django said:
I think that more directly, the answer would be based on whether your opinion had been altered by our debate on the VTCOA.

D
Yes, some of it has actually. On both sides, I have found compelling reasons to vote for them, and equally compelling reasons not to vote for either of them hehe. I've certainly learned some things about politics in general, these candidates in particular, and the mind of the American voter.

OCBob said:
Yes, some of it has actually. On both sides, I have found compelling reasons to vote for them, and equally compelling reasons not to vote for either of them hehe. I've certainly learned some things about politics in general, these candidates in particular, and the mind of the American voter.

YES OR NO ..Has our debate changed your mind on your choice for President.?

D

OCBob said:
I can't really answer that question as I haven't made up my mind. But I guess that's as good as a no.
I'm with Stupid ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :D :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back