I'm just curious:

TheSickness said:
I have..... Palin has made me want to wait until the 2nd debate to see what she will do with her new found celebrity....Then I am going to shoot Biden and McCain ...Chenney style right in the forehead and make a more attractive ticket :marchmellow:

Definately a unique political approach.... How was your time in El Salvador anyway?

D

Really..... I like ALL of the players involved, as people....

I've always liked Joe Biden. He speaks his mind (at length :eek: :D ;) ), and usually doesn't pull any punches. He has foreign relations experience in spades. I DO NOT LIKE his stance on "gun-control".

I like Barack Obama. He is a great orator. He can rally people together for a cause. That quality is hard to come-by. He has a great family, with two wonderful children. He has spoken out about family values (no doubt, partly because of his own up-bringing). He has very, very little foreign diplomacy/relation experience.

I like John McCain. His service to this Country is un-impeachable. He has spear-headed many great bills during his long service in the Senate and House. He has truly reached across political lines to get things done. He has foreign He is NOT a great orator. But, like Joe, he also has foreign relation experience in spades.

I like Sarah Palin. She reminds me of the typical Mom. She is a spit-fire and and a great orator. She speaks her mind and doesn't pull any punches. She is a life-time member of the NRA and a active hunter and fisherman. She does not have much foreign relations experience. She has a little tho, as she is the Governor of a State bordered by Russia and Canada. Remember, Alaska is the closest neighbor to Russia in the Western Hemisphere. She has REAL Executive experience.... and that, my friends, is more than ANY of the other parties involved (as frighting as that may be, it's true).

So, I am torn with my decision. So I will also be watching the coming debates VERY closely. ;)

The more I hear her, the more I like her. She seems to be a real straight shooter. and is not worried about who's feeling get hurt.

All the research I've been doing lately has been sparked by the debates here. I would have to say yes for now. No person has swayed me, just all the things I've read on both sides.

-jeff

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back