im not scared and ill see all you ladys in

GriffsSRT said:
Well pretty much the Red trucks cleaned house!!!!

I am sorry Eddie....................... Eddie won the Fastest Class .......Fatjack Won the faster class........ I won the Fast Class and FastJack comeing in and winning the ........open class

BUT!!! It was a certain SILVER RC that snatched best of show… Hmmmm, I wonder who!:dontknow:

I think Eddie ran a 8.10?

cant really remember the track was so freakin slick we just kinda gave up on getting good numbers:D

I know in mine and his race I dialed in a 7.0 on the big tune , but caught his alabama ass at the light:p

Thanks Stinker. Just looking for comparison numbers. I'll post my numbers up once Moroso reopens. Looks like everyone had a great time. What happened to your truck?

blackviper said:
Thanks Stinker. Just looking for comparison numbers. I'll post my numbers up once Moroso reopens. Looks like everyone had a great time. What happened to your truck?

dunno:dontknow: gonna take the oil pan off in a bit, see what I find, but the general thinking is the oil pump came apart, no oil pressure at all.

but she did spin the ol tares accross the lights:p

dont know if I would use this years numbers for comparison ,last year I remember him running a 7.8 or close to that, the track was like butter this year

nycstev said:
So would I..verrrryy scarred:eek: :eek: :eek:

BTW Tony thanks for those spacers:D

no prob bro, he he he ask Eddie , I gave him a ride down the track on jsut the street tune........

I think he peed alil:p :burnout:

505'sFastestViper. said:
im here sick as can be i apologize for not makin it down no excuses

Dom it's all good bro. We all have not made an event that we said we would go to for one reason or another. Your situation was totally understandable. BTW how did that theft incident turn out with the drill bits?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back