im not scared and ill see all you ladys in

I did, again. Well I won the nitrous class, beat Justin in the final. Mark won the N/A class, he beat Labonte in the final. FstJack won the open class, he beat Ironhead in the final and Eddie won the F/I class, he beat Stinker in the final, thats when Stinkers truck started making all the engine noises and losing oil pressure. The great news is Ernie gets to DRIVE his truck home this time.

Oh yeah, In the time trials I did KICK IRONHEADS ASS..........

One more thing, 505 DID NOT SHOW, I damn sure think he needs to change his Sig. PUSS!!!!

Last edited:
FATJACK said:
505 Can't beat anybody, unless he shows up to prove it:D :D
You mean he didn'tshow up? We're all here at the edge odf our seats waitin:D

BTW Jack you look like you lost some wieght?:confused:

505'sFastestViper. said:
im here sick as can be i apologize for not makin it down no excuses

Well damn, I just knew I could start a good argument and you came back like a perfect Gentleman.:eek: :eek:

FATJACK said:
I did, again. Well I won the nitrous class, beat Justin in the final. Mark won the N/A class, he beat Labonte in the final. FstJack won the open class, he beat Ironhead in the final and Eddie won the F/I class, he beat Stinker in the final, thats when Stinkers truck started making all the engine noises and losing oil pressure. The great news is Ernie gets to DRIVE his truck home this time.
Oh yeah, In the time trials I did KICK IRONHEADS ASS..........

One more thing, 505 DID NOT SHOW, I damn sure think he needs to change his Sig. PUSS!!!!
Listen you drag racing hustling summmmmbitch, i drove like a first timer but still brought home that 8.01 slip................did you?

okay so basically what happened? Do we have a play by play of the GTG. Big worms is in Japan folks and only EMT/SRT has posted? what else we got.Also you guys have got to understand that is a long haul to make it to FLA from New Mexico.

Last edited:
I am sorry Eddie....................... Eddie won the Fastest Class .......Fatjack Won the faster class........ I won the Fast Class and FastJack comeing in and winning the ........open class

Your right they didnt, I proclaim Eddies truck the fastest Roe supercharged Ram SRT10

anyone want to take him on:rock:

cuz he blew my sh%t up chasing him:D

ITch wants to on the scooter with a 80% strip lead...............I still think eddie would take him !

IZZY , WE ALL MISSED YOU BRO, ESPECIALLY JOANNE, SHE NEEDED HER BIG BROTHER BAD THIS WEEKEND BRO:rock: I THINK SHE IS PLOTTING VENGANCE AGAINST YA AT THIS MOMENT:D

505 DUDE PLAN ON MAKING THE SPRING GTG BRO, TRUCK OR NOT, DONT WORRY ABOUT IT BUD, JSUT GET THERE, YOU WANT BE DISSAPOINTED, WE ALL MISSED YA :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back