im not scared and ill see all you ladys in

map quest says your 16 hours to 17 from huoston ,,,what time you plan to cruz out of farmington nm

Yeah 505, but once you get to Houston the rest of the trip will seem short cause we're gonna have a great time getting there dude..

Venom Power said:
Yeah 505, but once you get to Houston the rest of the trip will seem short cause we're gonna have a great time getting there dude..

you talk OSO into going yet anthony ???

Ironhead said:
you talk OSO into going yet anthony ???

He wants to go.. He got his Hemi running and it ran well the other night, but the tensioner broke. As soon as he gets that repaired and does a couple runs he will be ready to surprise us 10 owners at the PC track..

Ironhead said:
i want to see that stroker run

I saw it run with a tranny issue a few months ago.. That thing still pulled away from me and I was speechless.. He's running 3:92 gears now but I am sure it'll kick ass with 4:10's installed..

sweet ,,my son wants to do that swap in the 06 hemi i gave him ,,

505'sFastestViper. said:
yeah houston will be a lil better than half way

hey 505 if you read this try to let us know when you will hit houston i can change my leaving time to meet ya ,,im sure venom will adjust for you also ,,

Venom Power said:
:top:I sho nuff will, as long as we get there that same afternoon..

10-4 on that i would hate to get there any later than 6 pm was hoping to get there around 4

Ironhead said:
10-4 on that i would hate to get there any later than 6 pm was hoping to get there around 4

If we left 'round 3 am we'll get there no later than 1:30 pm.. So if 6 pm is the deadline, we have a few hours to blow waiting for 505..

well sounds like we got a 4.5 hour window for 505 then,,,you got a phone number of his so he will confirm this lol,,i dont want to wait to make the plan at last min..

Ironhead said:
sweet ,,my son wants to do that swap in the 06 hemi i gave him ,,

You know OSO has a 392 HEMI stroker and a 727 tranny in it.. All he needs is that 4:10 rear and he'll be yanking some 10's down the 1320..

Ironhead said:
well sounds like we got a 4.5 hour window for 505 then,,,you got a phone number of his so he will confirm this lol,,i dont want to wait to make the plan at last min..

I'll PM his about the number.. That would definately be a must for us to hold off for him..

does he know what kind on milage he gets out of that beastie yet

Ironhead said:
does he know what kind on milage he gets out of that beastie yet

I don't think he cares.. He just wants it to run..

Oh I sent 505 a PM with you copied..

got mine ,,,if we dont hear from him by tuesday morn i say we stick to our plan and cruz

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back