im not scared and ill see all you ladys in

505'sFastestViper. said:
yeah beat my ass good lol do you sleep with stinker it really seems like you and fatjack are on his sack bad lately:dontknow:

Not all of us are on your team:D

Besides, I don't even know who you are :dontknow:

VJ

ViperJeff said:
Not all of us are on your team:D

Besides, I don't even know who you are :dontknow:

VJ
all you need to know is im the best and you can count on stinker gettin the beat down...........im sure its gonna be a blast win lose or draw espescially gettin to meet a lot of you and finally put a face to most of you guys:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

505'sFastestViper. said:
fastjack the only thing im scared of is god............and watching your truck bow up when you try and spray all that silly gas:rock: :rock: :rock:
Snap ! :congrats:

505'sFastestViper. said:
all you need to know is im the best and you can count on stinker gettin the beat down...........im sure its gonna be a blast win lose or draw espescially gettin to meet a lot of you and finally put a face to most of you guys:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Your right, I would love to be there and have the opportunity to shake your hand and share some laughs

505'sFastestViper. said:

Right Dom, thats what it is all about :rock: :rock:

I actually have a great respect for other peoples feelings and it is going to be a real pain for me to post up after the dragrace about whipping the shit out of Ironhead and HotRam.

Last edited:
FATJACK said:
Right Dom, thats what it is all about :rock: :rock:

I actually have a great respect for other peoples feelings and it is going to be a real pain for me to post up after the dragrace about whipping the shit out of Ironhead and HotRam.
I have rode with Nelson....I hope you know how to drive because he does :D

Viper Jeff, I like that picture , sweet, finally a red truck went fast enough to get a ticket

Dom is a big ol trash talker:rolleyes: :p

Drop that Busa off a my house on your way there bro;)

Big Worm said:
Viper Jeff, I like that picture , sweet, finally a red truck went fast enough to get a ticket

For the record...that UHP car is equipped with a Paxton

I wouldn't stand a chance even with a head start

REPOST!!!

Earlier, 505 said…

505'sFastestViper. said:
its all figured out i will be leavin saturday morning the 6th

Then I asked…
Venom Power said:
You taking I-10? Maybe we could meet up and drive in together..

Waiting for a reply..

Did someone say something?

Venom Power said:
REPOST!!!

Earlier, 505 said…

Then I asked…

Waiting for a reply..
i googled from farmington nm to panama city fla and i believe that it will go through i10 weather permitting wont be driving the truck though it will be gettin trailered 1652 miles one way is a lil more than i want to put on it

What's pulling the trailor? If you're taking I-10 we could still meet up. I believe Ironhead and I (hopefully OSO too) will be leaving Houston around 3 am on Wednesday the 10th.. 10 hours or so later we'll roll into PC that afternoon-ish..

Venom Power said:
What's pulling the trailor? If you're taking I-10 we could still meet up. I believe Ironhead and I (hopefully OSO too) will be leaving Houston around 3 am on Wednesday the 10th.. 10 hours or so later we'll roll into PC that afternoon-ish..
my cummins

505'sFastestViper. said:
i googled from farmington nm to panama city fla and i believe that it will go through i10 weather permitting wont be driving the truck though it will be gettin trailered 1652 miles one way is a lil more than i want to put on it

try to figure out what time your hitting houston maybe we can wait for you at a easy exit off ramp or fuel stop ,,

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back