im not scared and ill see all you ladys in

Guys, EVERYTHING will be happening at the Moonspinner Condo parking lot every nite. Along about dark thirty each nite be sure you are there with your chairs and your cooler. I promise you, Tony and Eddie will keep us all entertained.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

FSTJACK said:
Cool I have got a video camera that will work. I will do some vids if SRTBRAD will do the editing and help with that part. I am not very good with the editing and compiling part.

I will be happy to help with any part of the video including video taping. I'm just not sure as to how I can get out there.

FATJACK said:
Guys, EVERYTHING will be happening at the Moonspinner Condo parking lot every nite. Along about dark thirty each nite be sure you are there with your chairs and your cooler. I promise you, Tony and Eddie will keep us all entertained.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

NOW THIS IS WHAT IM GOING TO MISS THE MOST!!:(

Krystal and I decided not to spend the money on a room since we live less than an hour from PCB. I'll be at the track Friday. Then I or we will be chilling at the 'spinner with everyone Saturday nite if not Saturday all day. I missed the chance to experience the hotel lot party in April and I'll be damned if I'm going to miss it this time.

Venom Power said:
As long as I get the imminent reach around on film.. :top:It'll be allll good.

I tried a reach around on Stinker, couldn't find nothing???:dontknow: :D

Borden3srt said:
yup, then you fell off the jetski!!!!:p :p :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, and we musta been going about 140 mph, but the Boy got my tired old ass back on it!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back