Im sorry, but the truck is gone...

Psycho Mythic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, i had to part with my baby, she was about to start giving me some problms, and with all the bs im dealing with right now, and trying to go back to school, i had to part ways and make a few big decisions.

Im saving $300/month (sold diesel and paid it off), saving $57/month on insureance, car gets 26mpg, 20 year/200,000 mile warrenty, free oil changes for life (every 5K miles), and it has no problem hangin with kennys 10 :D

Im feeling good about everything, its the first car ive ever bought, and i absolutely love it...

28f2e165.jpg

fae2f012.jpg

c42b986a.jpg

b1bfd28a.jpg

you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck

:aetsch:

nice car :D

Very nice car bro, And as long as your happy it's all good.:rock: :rock: :rock:

so you still have the 10??? & added the ZCar????

I traded the 10, got $24K out of it for trade, and jonytre i pull as many parts as i had time for im really sorry buddy. As for leaving...i will never. This place is home as long as you guys will have me. Im probly not even gonna join a Z forum, i have no plans to do anything to this car, its as fast as a stock 10 and im happy with the warranty :)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
your still my bitch:p jsut so you know:D
You think his new car is "cute" dont ya? :D

Age against weight.... this could be interesting. I think Jack will still take you. You'll just wake up in the morning feeling better than Jack will. :p

Yeah but im still the cheif of the tribe Tony so kis my a** and STFU :D:D:D

wesalbert said:
Age against weight.... this could be interesting. I think Jack will still take you. You'll just wake up in the morning feeling better than Jack will. :p
Lol :aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back