Im sorry, but the truck is gone...

Psycho Mythic said:
I traded the 10, got $24K out of it for trade, and jonytre i pull as many parts as i had time for im really sorry buddy. As for leaving...i will never. This place is home as long as you guys will have me. Im probly not even gonna join a Z forum, i have no plans to do anything to this car, its as fast as a stock 10 and im happy with the warranty :)

Good luck in the Z. I raced a nismo when they first came out in my truck and raped it but maybe they changed the engine or something :dontknow:. I know what you mean on joining the other forums. I am a member of the SS forum and its an entire different group of people over there. Mostly young kids that have no respect for each other and no knowledge of their vehicle.:confused:

Well.... As long as you are happy!!! Good luck with it, and make sure you stick around!!!;)

jsandlin said:
Good luck in the Z. I raced a nismo when they first came out in my truck and raped it but maybe they changed the engine or something :dontknow:. I know what you mean on joining the other forums. I am a member of the SS forum and its an entire different group of people over there. Mostly young kids that have no respect for each other and no knowledge of their vehicle.:confused:
You raped a 370 or 350? The 350's last year was 08, stock on stock the 370 should pull a bit, especially at higher speeds, not sure though, I can definitely feel the loss of jaw dropping torque...and yeah this will always be the greatest forum on the net, not matter how much Tony limes little boys :D

you got a datsun? only thing i like about that car is the rev matching. its lacks any real pazaz. it has no fire. it does not give me a boner. its doesn't even have a turbo. eh, i would have done the cayman or boxter....

neither the cayman, nor the boxster have a turbo...

and why would you want to have a flaming boner all the time...

what happens at school crosswalks if some of the moms walk by?:D :D :D

i like my cars to sexually excite me when i floor it.
i drove an s4 that was hopped up, and that did it.
my truck does it.

a v6 datsun would not, as i had three.

You should get vanity plates that say STFU.....:D

Good luck with the Z bro. A guy by me has one just like yours, and he stays right with me off the line, and pulls even pulls away above 80. He wont say if he has any mods or not.:dontknow:

scoobert said:
i like my cars to sexually excite me when i floor it.
i drove an s4 that was hopped up, and that did it.
my truck does it.

a v6 datsun would not, as i had three.
You bought 3? The revmatching is pretty awesome for sure :aetsch:

Damn cody....was looking foward to racing you in panama nitris vs. nitris :mad: but hey brotha its all good glad your better your situation :rock:

FastSRT19 said:
You should get vanity plates that say STFU.....:D

Good luck with the Z bro. A guy by me has one just like yours, and he stays right with me off the line, and pulls even pulls away above 80. He wont say if he has any mods or not.:dontknow:
Hes prolly got a lil something if hes pulling on ya like that. I know an intake and exhaust and their running 12.8's...

Psycho Mythic said:
Hes prolly got a lil something if hes pulling on ya like that. I know an intake and exhaust and their running 12.8's...

It does sound louder than normal...it was def quick lol

Great cars! Congrats! :rock:

....... But, who needs a 20/200k warranty when the world is going to end in two years anyway. :dontknow: I think you've been dooped! :D :D :D

Black1 said:
....... But, who needs a 20/200k warranty when the world is going to end in two years anyway. :dontknow: I think you've been dooped! :D :D :D

lol, well then... so this means we get to order some mods to void that warranty :dontknow: :dontknow: :elefant: :elefant: :aetsch:

congrats bro i love the 370 and for 330 HP they have some balls. they really have some top end. i say get a handheld tuner for fun and put it to stock when you gotta go back to the dealership

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back