Im sorry, but the truck is gone...

Sorry about the 10 bro. At least you got a good ride out of the deal. Good luck with the new rig.

Enjoy and be careful

Welcome to the No 10 crew, hope you hang around

When i see you friday Im gonna punch you...in the arm... not hard... hahaha at least your new ride is sweet

5_0_BAIT said:
really nice car. Head turner. There are alot of them around though LOL. Enjoy.
hehehehe he bought a bitch car:D figures he can pick up more honeys in a sporty mobile than in a pick up truck:p

I hate to tell him, but where he is from the girls prefer trucks, that way they have a place to put there four wheeler:aetsch:

Trader ,,your a ricer now :mad:

hope you dont get slammed on this ,,when i got the big D back in 1980 ,,i just bought a brand new mustang gt when they came out ,,i sold it in a rush to save some cash and keep her from getting it ,,,judge made me pay her half the amount i got for it :mad: ,,hope you crossed your T,s and dotted your I,s:dontknow:

but in the end ,,lol your a kayloa drinking ricer lol:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

dammm, sorry to hear about the 10, now im going to have to depend on Tony to help kill "L's" lmao,

hey man - what ever puts a smile on your face and makes you happy is all that matters, dont feel sorry about selling the 10. just make sure you stick around

and remember your a Ricer now.... hahahahahaaaa "i had too"

It's all good, at least I got the Nismo, it's nothin like a touring 370...I'll always be for the 10's, I'll always be the 2010 PCB N/A champion, and last TOTM, and yeah these hoes around here like big trucks, they didn't even like the 10, I just send em' all to Tony, they seem to like the deeeeeep woods folk :D

VIPER said:
dammm, sorry to hear about the 10, now im going to have to depend on Tony to help kill "L's" lmao,

hey man - what ever puts a smile on your face and makes you happy is all that matters, dont feel sorry about selling the 10. just make sure you stick around

and remember your a Ricer now.... hahahahahaaaa "i had too"
Lol me & the Z will still help you embarrass some L's, but if my shit breaks someones gonna have to tow me away from the race track so I can call the stealership :D

Psycho Mythic said:
Lol me & the Z will still help you embarrass some L's, but if my shit breaks someones gonna have to tow me away from the race track so I can call the stealership :D

haha - nice, Damm what if i break? im fooked

RedSrt007 said:
congrats on new car....200k warranty?!?! lol who the heck is going to keep it that long :D
Hey, I have a bit over 197,000 miles on my '98 Crown Vic.!:D It's barely broken in.:p Best of luck with your new wheels. :)

viperhauler said:
yeah...but, trekker...he made out like a saudi prince on the deal, too;)
Yeah, i only paid $17K for her, had less than $20k in it, and i sold Kenny some of my parts off of it, i definitly came out on top. The truck was a lil rugid, its been nothing but raced its entire 17K miles...ill be in another one 1 day :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back