Impossibly low mile 10 on thEbay...

Honestly, having worked with Mexicans a LOT, I'd say they could probably do a better job than (many of) my American coworkers.

I see min-wage Mexicans busting their asses all day, while fat f**ks like me sit behind PCs, telling them what to do between our coffee breaks...If you paid Juan $35/hr to assemble motors, I bet you would have motors that ran better than Swiss watches.

Wow. If this is legit, it's the best deal I've seen on a low-mile 10. Holy crow!

Dodge : Ram 1500 VIPER TRUCK in Dodge | eBay Motors

I picked up my 05 QC with 400 miles on it for $24,800 a couple years ago. Bought it through Ebay from a specialty car dealer that was hurting for money. Pretty sure he was trying a scam because he took the $$ but didn't pay the truck off. I couldn't get the title and finally had to get the Illinois State Police involved. The SOB even tried filing bankrupcy on me. It all worked out in my favor but I had to drive the truck around for a year on temporary plates. Deals are out there but you have to be ready to jump.

I picked up my 05 QC with 400 miles on it for $24,800 a couple years ago. Bought it through Ebay from a specialty car dealer that was hurting for money. Pretty sure he was trying a scam because he took the $$ but didn't pay the truck off. I couldn't get the title and finally had to get the Illinois State Police involved. The SOB even tried filing bankrupcy on me. It all worked out in my favor but I had to drive the truck around for a year on temporary plates. Deals are out there but you have to be ready to jump.

Ain't that the truth!!:burnout:

I'm waiting on one right now ready to pounce!:D

Kyle - the one guy that jumps on deals faster than me. :rock:

But a stand up enough guy that he passes the savings on to you when he decides not to keep the truck. :D

LOL. I'm thinking about asking Kyle to go-in on a dealership! We could just hunt for exotics that are a "bit" under mkt, and resell...

You all better be quick to snap-up the good stuff. I'll be getting a dealer's lic in the next 6 months. (Evil grin.)

The factory springs are garbage. I've never hit the rev limiter in this truck and at about 4k rpm.. bam... only around 30,000 miles on the ticker. Lucky the piston and valve didn't make contact and just bent the push rod. IRONHEAD hooked me up with a factory pushrod and I bought a new spring online to get the truck running again. This is why I have new COMP beehive springs sitting in the garage waiting for install.

Under 10K is the ticket, they are selling, above that it gets tight.

Agreed 100%. If it's over 10k, it's selling under book.

I'm sitting on a $14,500 300c right now. I won't get that for it unless I can get a deadbeat financed. lol :eek:

My LX470 is at $16,500 and it books 19K, I'll keep it for another 100K miles for anything less.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back