Improving 0-60 any thoughts

Strictly doing the math it would take approximately 850 hp to get a 5000 lb automobile 0-60 in 3.18 something...Like it or not guys its math, argue with (IT) not me.:)

Last edited:
Strictly doing the math it would take approximately 850 hp to get a 5000 lb automobile 0-60 in 3.18 something...Like it or not guys its math, argue with (IT) not me.:)
Math? Sounds fun. I'll play if I get time at the office tomorrow.

Hey on second thought Scott buddie, If it makes sense to you thats all that matters...Trying to decipher you nonsense just costs me brain cells, so just never mind...

Last edited:

How did you come to this conclusion? 850 seems high, GTR's can do 0-60 in 2.7-2.8 with 545hp at 4200lbs. I know 800lbs is a lot more weight but 300hp to make up for it seems high

Good track prep, tires, suspension and practice.

Youll never put it all down on the street.

Even with 3.73's and 28" tires i think i shift to 2nd at less than 50.

No I was saying that with a 27.8" tire and 4.11's is the same as 4.56 and stock 31.61" tires.

It's not hard to comprehend for most bud? You're special though ;)

It just hard to take you serious after your lil Youtube call out...I just keep seeing a child in a mans body talking shit to the internet....Not making fun of you i think it was EPIC...Out of the 6 guys i showed it to they were like; is this for real or is he making fun of someone.Then when i said- Nope just a grown man calling people out over the net, just like the punk kid talking shit from halfway across the playground...Then the hilarity ensues... EPIC..

The other 3-4 didnt even believe me that is was a for real call out..One guy said is he soliciting gay sex, i now wonder too...

DONT GET DRUG SON!!

Last edited:
How did you come to this conclusion? 850 seems high, GTR's can do 0-60 in 2.7-2.8 with 545hp at 4200lbs. I know 800lbs is a lot more weight but 300hp to make up for it seems high

I think the AWD on the GTR has a lot to do with that

It just hard to take you serious after your lil Youtube call out...I just keep seeing a child in a mans body talking shit to the internet....Not making fun of you i think it was EPIC...Out of the 6 guys i showed it to they were like; is this for real or is he making fun of someone.Then when i said- Nope just a grown man calling people out over the net, just like the punk kid talking shit from halfway across the playground..EPIC!!

DONT GET DRUG SON!!

Never asked you to take me serious! You can take it how you want it bro. I'm calling out trucks that supposedly have been built for years! Guess you haven't been round long enough to understand or remember. It had nothing to do with you...you're slow and would get buslengthed ;)

Never asked you to take me serious! You can take it how you want it bro. I'm calling out trucks that supposedly have been built for years! Guess you haven't been round long enough to understand or remember. It had nothing to do with you...you're slow and would get buslengthed ;)

Aww dont get but hurt GRAMPS...

Silly lil big man..lol

You have to understand tho- Its just silly to call someone out, but tell them they have to come to you...Maybe its just diffrent where im from, but thats considered a bitch move around these here parts..

And therefore your truck remains slow! Don't hate, pay the price and make yours fast too. :burnout:
You talking smack cause you're butthurt is old. If that makes you happy though, enjoy

Hey BIG TEX...I didnt buy a 5000 lb truck to make it faster in the 1/4 mile..If you did cool/ to each his own...And i sure as hell dont need your hillbilly as work or garbage on my truck...like thoes 27$ mufflers you mark up 1000%...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back