Indy Ram?

They didn't come with Viper Motors, I think they all had a 5.9

This is an original sold on BJ Motors awhile back
The 1996 Indy Pace Truck has become somewhat of a forgotten soul in the world of Dodge and collectible vehicles. To find a truck that is so rare with only 2100 miles in excellent condition is not just unusual but almost impossible. Chrysler Corporation's Dodge Division introduced the Dodge Indy 500 Special Edition at the North American International Auto Show. Its brother the Dodge Viper was the Pace Car in this 1996 classic Indy 500 race. The Dodge Ram Indy 500 Special Edition truck has a short bed standard cab, equipped with the 5.9L Magnum V8 and the SLT Sport Package, modified with a monochromatic paint treatment in Brilliant Blue, twin white racing stripes, unique 17-inch wheels and performance rubber, and more. Approximately 2802 Indy Rams were built.

1996 Dodge Ram 1500 Pace Truck

Dodge did a Viper truck in that body style.

very very glad they waited:rock::rock::D

They have been selling cheap around here too Jeff's brother just bought one for next to nothing. It's a shame that the owners ran them into the ground!

I thought it looked like it wasn't babyed in any way. So if I'm reading this right this wasn't made by dodge but by a third party?

that is a dodge ss/t truck that came with a 360 v-8 automatic and 456 gears ,,i had one in 95 ,,looks like a hack job on motor install ,,interior looks like scobby lives in it lol:D

The more i look at this thing the more it looks like a complete POS. Love the electrical tape holding the rad hose on though...:rock: :)

Yeah, 15K for that LOL. and older viper motor at that.

It would have been a pretty cool unit if done right i think. Ultimate sleeper kind of thing going on there with a V-10 slammed in it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back