IndyCoder Improving !!!!!

scubachip

Reaction score
Latest Update on Phil :)
Just got off the phone with Mom a bit ago regarding Phil. Even though he has the tracea in him still, he is completely breathing on his own. He was very alert and attentive with Cameron and Mom today. Reaching with his left hand for Cameron and Mom while Cameron was with him playing on the laptop (probably computer withdrawls, lol). He was also touching his face, ear and stitches on top of this head today and trying to pull the stitches out of his head where the probe was. Mom said he acted like he was going to raise up out of bed a couple of times too. Mom got to meet with the Neuro Dr and the Trauma Team this evening. Neuro Dr said the swelling is looking really good and the blood is almost completely absorbed around his brain. Neuro Dr also said he would not need to see Phil for another six weeks from now unless he was having complications. The Trauma Team said Mom needed to think about making arrangements to transport him back to Indy. But not sure when yet. I think that's about it, but ALL sounds like good news today and we're hoping he gets to come back to Indy really soon. Will post again later with updates.

Chip and Lori :rock:

SUPER NEWS! :rock: :rock: Thanks for the updates.

scubachip said:
Latest Update on Phil :)
Just got off the phone with Mom a bit ago regarding Phil. Even though he has the tracea in him still, he is completely breathing on his own. He was very alert and attentive with Cameron and Mom today. Reaching with his left hand for Cameron and Mom while Cameron was with him playing on the laptop (probably computer withdrawls, lol). He was also touching his face, ear and stitches on top of this head today and trying to pull the stitches out of his head where the probe was. Mom said he acted like he was going to raise up out of bed a couple of times too. Mom got to meet with the Neuro Dr and the Trauma Team this evening. Neuro Dr said the swelling is looking really good and the blood is almost completely absorbed around his brain. Neuro Dr also said he would not need to see Phil for another six weeks from now unless he was having complications. The Trauma Team said Mom needed to think about making arrangements to transport him back to Indy. But not sure when yet. I think that's about it, but ALL sounds like good news today and we're hoping he gets to come back to Indy really soon. Will post again later with updates.

Chip and Lori :rock:

very very good news... get well soon indy

it is great to hear he is being a pain in the ass and is fealing feisty. give them hell indy, give them hell :p

Voodoo said:
it is great to hear he is being a pain in the ass and is fealing feisty. give them hell indy, give them hell :p

Yup, sounds like he's on the road to recovery.....:rock:

God bless ya bro.....

SD

Fantastic news. Way to go Indy. Keep getting stronger every day. The power of the truck prevails once again. Now if we can get smoke in the clear, We might be able to take a rest for a little while.

AWESOME NEWS!
That breathing thing is really important. I'm so glad to hear he's doing it himself.

To add to that, I helped Cameron (Phil's son) join the forum today. So, if you see a little kid running around, don't freak out. It's just Cam. :)

Chat with Phil tomorrow night (8.22.06) from 8PM to 9PM EST.
I'm going to get Cameron up to speed on how the forum and chat works so he can arrange these in the furture and keep us all up to date.

Mr

Kevan said:
AWESOME NEWS!
That breathing thing is really important. I'm so glad to hear he's doing it himself.

To add to that, I helped Cameron (Phil's son) join the forum today. So, if you see a little kid running around, don't freak out. It's just Cam. :)

Chat with Phil tomorrow night (8.22.06) from 8PM to 9PM EST.
I'm going to get Cameron up to speed on how the forum and chat works so he can arrange these in the furture and keep us all up to date.
If it hasn't been done already, someone block him from the "Offensive" section......quick.
And block SmokesMom too :D .

Last edited:
Dave T- there were a bunch of cards there yesterday. I didn't look to see who sent them (that would be sorta rude, no?), but I'm sure Phil got yours. There's a big corkboard on the far wall with all the cards/letters on it. They're the first thing he sees when he sits up.

SilvrSRT10 said:
If it hasn't been done already, someone block him from the "Offensive" section......quick.
Yep. Grandma is on that. Like a hawk.

This may sound kinda insentitive... who is IndyCoder.. I have seen him post before.. what happened to him?

I did a search for his name, and did not find anything about what happened to him....

At any rate, am glad to hear that he is recovering.

Pulling for you Indy......

Your the Man

azpyroguy said:
This may sound kinda insentitive... who is IndyCoder.. I have seen him post before.. what happened to him?

I did a search for his name, and did not find anything about what happened to him....

At any rate, am glad to hear that he is recovering.
Indy was hurt at the Nats. Here are a couple of threads.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2544&highlight=indy

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2545&highlight=indy

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2588&highlight=indy

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2677&highlight=indy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back