IndyCoder Improving !!!!!

Its great to here this awesome news. Your a fighter Indy. I know we will see you at a Gathering soon. Hang in there Indy's Family. Yall have support in this family.

Silent D said:
Yup, sounds like he's on the road to recovery.....:rock:

God bless ya bro.....

SD
Very COOL news!!! - keep it up Phil :D :D God Bless :rock:

I needed some good news. Thanks Chip and Lori for keeping us updated. This is great news. I mean some great news. Did I mention this is great news? Did I just a kid running around here?

Well,
That's awesome... glad to see he is awake, and driving his own respirations.
Soon he will be on the road home.
Are they starting to ween him off the vent?

IndyCoder

NBT? Is Ken from California right? Anyways, when I talked to Mom last night, she said he was off the vent, breathing on his own, but they haven't taken the tracea out yet. They are giving him moisture through the vent? does that sound right??? I don't know for sure, that's all foreign language to me, lol.

Kevan, do you know what Cameron's User Name is so Chip and I can look for him.

Thanks
Lori

Super good news...still lots of issues to manage over the next few weeks. Then the physical "terrorists" start their therapy...ya gotta hurt to get whole...it will be a long trip back, but your virtual family is here for all of you.

We want a video of the first time he drops the clutch to light up the tires!

scubachip said:
NBT? Is Ken from California right? Anyways, when I talked to Mom last night, she said he was off the vent, breathing on his own, but they haven't taken the tracea out yet. They are giving him moisture through the vent? does that sound right??? I don't know for sure, that's all foreign language to me, lol.

Thanks
Lori

Well my guess is Cameron's name is one of these 2. vmf700 or noah50 Judging by the last activity I would lean towards vmf700.

scubachip said:

Thanks
Lori

A Vent can dry out the esophgous, the moisture helps recovery from the vent(what I was told, anyway)

That is Awesome news!!!!!! Glad to hear that he is trying to move about. Keep going Phil you'll be there in now time.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back