IndyCoder Improving !!!!!

Great news Chip......I have goosebumps.......love to hear that he is improving so well. Thanks for the update. Sorry took so long, but just got on the computer today.....prayers.....bikertat

scubachip said:
Kevan, do you know what Cameron's User Name is so Chip and I can look for him.

Thanks
Lori
I don't have it now, but I will after stopping by the hospital tonight.

We're going to do another chat with Phil from 8-9PM EST tonight (8.22.06).

See you all there!

Kevan said:

See you all there!
So is that 5-6 PST :confused: :D Kevan can he talk ? I will be there :rock:

Great news - Glad to hear he's improving.:)

Kevan said:
On Sunday, Phil wasn't talking. I'm not sure what's really possible with the trachea tube in there.

I'll find out more this evening.

BTW- www.worldtime.com
:D

Can be verbal...IF he can control airflow... no vent hooked up...he needs to cover the Trach hole...then he can talk. The Trach is below his vocal cords, and now there is no tube passing through his glottic opening.

See you tonight in the chat.

Kevan said:

See you all there!

Bump
:D

Just got off the phone with Kevan...he should be online shortly...to set up the chat with Phil.:D

I hope the chat went well. I could'nt get into the chat room at my house. I think my puter is messed up...:(

I'm sure he knew all of you were there. His getting better day by day is a testament to the love and prayer coming from his immediate family and his extended family, us. Keep up the healing Phil. We are all still praying for you!!!

Stretch

Good morning y'all,

I was just wondering if anyone (maybe Kevan?) has an update on Phil's condition from yesterday or today?

SD

Silent D said:
Good morning y'all,

I was just wondering if anyone (maybe Kevan?) has an update on Phil's condition from yesterday or today?

SD

:dito: :dito: :dito:

Stretch

Hey everyone. No updates today. I didn't get a chance to go to the hospital the last two days. Work has kept me without much free time. And when I have had time, it's not during visiting hours.

I was hoping that Cameron would hop on line for a couple minutes each day and toss us some updates as to his dad's condition and status. I haven't seen anything yet. I'll remind him.

My plan is to stop by tomorrow during the afternoon visiting hours. With any good fortune, he'll be off the vent and in a non-ICU room.

During my last visit, I showed him the group pic from the Nats (during the chat). He tossed a little smile. He was very attentive and responding well to voices. He probably won't be speaking until the trachea tube comes out. Hopefully that's happening soon.
He's moving all his limbs, and tries to sit up/get out of bed on occassion. His right arm is slowly catching up to the rest of the limbs. He's still got a solid grip.

There's been big improvements in his condition each time I've stopped by. The chaplain from the race track, Mr. Steve Dunn, has come by as often as his schedule allows. He's a great guy and is praying hard for Phil.

I'll post an update after my visit tomorrow.

Kevan said:
Hey everyone. No updates today. I didn't get a chance to go to the hospital the last two days. Work has kept me without much free time. And when I have had time, it's not during visiting hours.

I was hoping that Cameron would hop on line for a couple minutes each day and toss us some updates as to his dad's condition and status. I haven't seen anything yet. I'll remind him.

My plan is to stop by tomorrow during the afternoon visiting hours. With any good fortune, he'll be off the vent and in a non-ICU room.

During my last visit, I showed him the group pic from the Nats (during the chat). He tossed a little smile. He was very attentive and responding well to voices. He probably won't be speaking until the trachea tube comes out. Hopefully that's happening soon.
He's moving all his limbs, and tries to sit up/get out of bed on occassion. His right arm is slowly catching up to the rest of the limbs. He's still got a solid grip.

There's been big improvements in his condition each time I've stopped by. The chaplain from the race track, Mr. Steve Dunn, has come by as often as his schedule allows. He's a great guy and is praying hard for Phil.

I'll post an update after my visit tomorrow.

Thanks alot Kevan,

You are our eyes and ears out there and all the updates are appreciated. Even when they are reviews of where we stood last time you checked.....

We all expect great news of a full recovery and our hopes, wishes and prayers are focused to that end......

Thanks again bro....

Tim

Sounds like Phil is making steady improvements!!! :D :star:

Dumb question: Is he still at Grant Medical Center or has he been moved? - Where do we continue to send cards and wishes?? :dontknow:

Sorry if I missed the update, if there was one :burnout:

You're welcome, Tim. I'm trying to make time, but they keep denying me my "27 hours in a day" request. :)

Yes. Phil is still at Grant Medical Center.
I will update everyone when he gets transferred to Indianapolis.

Kevan said:
You're welcome, Tim. I'm trying to make time, but they keep denying me my "27 hours in a day" request. :)

Yes. Phil is still at Grant Medical Center.
I will update everyone when he gets transferred to Indianapolis.

:D -------------------------------------------:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back