IndyCoder

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubachip

Reaction score
Hey all, This is Chip Phil's Bro. Latest on Phil: they took the pressure monitor out of his head today, said he didn't need it anymore, that's a good sign, they are still deciding whether or not he needs a tracea instead of the ventilator he's on. Mom and Phil's son Cameron are going back to Columbus tomorrow to stay with Phil for a while. Nothing else new to report on Phil. He is about the same as when I was there over the weekend after his accident. Again, thanks for the love and support from his buddies.

Chip

scubachip said:
Hey all, This is Chip Phil's Bro. Latest on Phil: they took the pressure monitor out of his head today, said he didn't need it anymore, that's a good sign, they are still deciding whether or not he needs a tracea instead of the ventilator he's on. Mom and Phil's son Cameron are going back to Columbus tomorrow to stay with Phil for a while. Nothing else new to report on Phil. He is about the same as when I was there over the weekend after his accident. Again, thanks for the love and support from his buddies.

Chip

Great Job Chip....this thread will get alot of action and as I said before in my PM to you anything you need...... all you need to do is ask.....we take care of our own here.......God Bless Phil....I hope he has a full recovery.

Walt

scubachip said:

Chip

Chip,

Thank you so much for joining the forum, and giving us updates regarding his recovery. It was a pleasure talking to you on the phone.

Regards,

Ken

Chip

Don't be shy....if THERE IS ANYTHING you or the family needs to help....this group will amaze you....

Hey Chip, welcome to the forum. Hope that the news just keeps getting better and better. We are pulling for Phil for sure. Like you have heard before, if you need anything just ask.

thanks for posting this bro, we really appreciate it.
Rachel and i have been praying for his recovery to come quickley.
you can get his avatar by right clicking then choose; save as, a jpeg, then go to your user cp here and click on avatar, then find it in your pictures and up load it.
please let me know if we can help in any way possible
812-453-4862 or 812-477-1740, just ask for Boomer

I think I got it. Did I????? Actually this is Chip's other half Lori, doing all the typing for Chip. I'm alot faster, LOL. We really do appreciate all your support and concern. I will try to keep this updated as we find out new info on Phil. Chip and I are taking a day trip to Columbus Saturday to see him again. I'll keep all posted. Thanks again

We are all pulling for the quick recovery of Phil, hope he will be able to talk to us soon. Anything we can do to help, please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks for the update.

SCUBACHIP, (and Lori )
Glad you found our "home away from home". This place is ALOT more than just a truck club. This is a HUGE family who takes good care of each other. We are pulling for your bro 110%, thoughts and prayers daily. Let everyone know that we are thinking of you all......bikertat:burnout:

Last edited:
Thank you for the update Chip. Please let Phil know that we are all thinking and praying for him and his entire family. Also if I could be of any help let me know.

Thanks for giving us a update. I will pray for Phil to have a full recovery and if there is anything you would like for us to do please let us know.
Mas

Chip and Lori, welcome to the family we all care for one another and will do what ever we can to help...:)

Walt

Thanks for posting and the update. Praying for Phil and your family.

Praying that Phil will have a speedy and full recovery. I tried putting his picture in my avatar, but still can't get it to work.

God Bless.

Thanks for the update

Chip and Lori,
Welcome to the forum. We are all very concerned for Phil. We are hoping and praying for his speedy recovery. Please let any of us know if you need something. If you need something and don't want to post it just send a private message to me or really to anyone here. We will do everything we can to assist you and your family during this time. Tell Phil hi for me.

Smoke

Chip and lori I had the pleasure of meeting phil at the Nats. He struck me as a very good guy. We are praying for his speedy and 100% recovery. If there is anything we can do please don't hesitate to ask.Welcome to the SRT family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back