Interior Accent Lighting?

Srt10ram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey needa little help, just wondering if anyone here has pictures of the interior of their truck with LED lights under the dash by the floorboards,
or under the center seat.:confused: Would a 12 inch light tube fit?:dontknow:

Just want to get an I idea of what it looks like. I plan on putting one red LED tube or strip under the middle seat;
or two, one under both the passenger and driver's side dash facing the floor boards.
Just like this...
sen_acc_lg_accent_light.jpg

Heres some of the pieces I'm looking at.
(The LED Tubes and Strips)
http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=%2Fmini_tubes.htm%23lt

You should look into LED kits that are available for motor cycles. They are compact, come in lots of colors, and can contain dozens of LED's per strip. They are also flexible, use less power, create almost no heat, are weather proof, and last forever.

I have used products from a company called Oznium in the past with great success. They have some flexible LED stripes that would work perfect IMO.

skyy406 said:
You should look into LED kits that are available for motor cycles. They are compact, come in lots of colors, and can contain dozens of LED's per strip. They are also flexible, use less power, create almost no heat, are weather proof, and last forever.

That's the ticket! :rock: A 12" strip under each side of the dash would be overly bright, IMO.

joemags54 said:
Geez, Jake, With lights like this, I may finally be able to find my ass in the dark with both hands................ Most folks said I couldn't. :p :D

You'd still need glasses.... :itsme:

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

when it comes to led lights i went a little over board....i wsh i knew how to upload pics to show u but i have a 12 inch light in the hood scoop red. red led lights around the fog lights to give it a halo look but A LOT cheaper and i can thurn them on and off whenever with a switch. a 60 in led fire ice tailgate light. i plan to put a 6ft red led light under on the left and right side and a $* in led strip under the front and rear. i currenty have underglow lights all around and in the interior 7 color 32 pattern and it looks insane. i get comploments everywhere i go. i also have the lights in the main grill

SRT10SECONDS said:
when it comes to led lights i went a little over board....i wsh i knew how to upload pics to show u but i have a 12 inch light in the hood scoop red. red led lights around the fog lights to give it a halo look but A LOT cheaper and i can thurn them on and off whenever with a switch. a 60 in led fire ice tailgate light. i plan to put a 6ft red led light under on the left and right side and a $* in led strip under the front and rear. i currenty have underglow lights all around and in the interior 7 color 32 pattern and it looks insane. i get comploments everywhere i go. i also have the lights in the main grill

Your truck must look like Christmas! :D :D :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back