Interior Question

brassmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the SRT-10s come with floor mats?

When I bought my truck in 08 the stealership said they didn't have the mats for the truck so I wasn't really worried about them. It also never had the driver side mat retention clip but the carpet is cut out for it. After owning it now for some time and daily driving it I wanted to get some mats. Went to the dealer today and there was no listing for factory mats.

I have a new set of slate grey mats from a standard Ram coming along with the clip. Can't wait to get them tomorrow because I've never had mats in it and they will be the finishing touch to my interior to get it into shape to sell. I also made a simple rack and mounted my Kenwood amp in the lower console and it all looks stock. The truck is by far the cleanest it's been since I got it lol.

Will post up some pics of it tomorrow after the mats are in.

I know what the factory mats are because my parents have a standard Ram and they will suit me just fine. I will never pay that kind of money for mats unless I have a dedicated show vehicle even tho they may be nice. Like I said, the truck is for sale and just trying to get it cleaned up for a quick sale!

Also, I just wanted to know if the trucks came from the factory with floor mats. Dealer today shows no part number for a stock mat and it didn't have any when I bought it and don't recall seeing any in the SRTs I've seen personally besides those custom ones.

Last edited:
The factory mats are just your basic grey. I would have to believe they are exactly the same as other Ram trucks. Good luck with your truck!:)

That's what I needed to know. I know the stitching in the ones I got that have Dodge on them is the same as the SRT-10 in the headrest so they should better than none. Plus I'm a construction worker and need some protection down there better than a towel if I keep it a while longer.

I wish I had before and after pics from this weekend of the interior. It got a serious bath and looks good as new! The truck has 54k on it and it's my daily so it doesn't stay clean like it should. For what I put it thru the truck is in amazing condition inside and out. Will miss it once it's gone but I need something to throw around on a road coarse!

Just realized you are from Columbia Mo. That's my home town before I moved to Blue Springs Mo. My sister still lives there so I make it back there every once in a while.

mine came with Factory Mats in it. Slate Grey with SRT-10 in Yellow. Don't if it was just the Yellow Fevers or not?:dontknow:

mine came with Factory Mats in it. Slate Grey with SRT-10 in Yellow. Don't if it was just the Yellow Fevers or not?:dontknow:

Yes it was just for the yellow feaver,just like the commertive white and blue srt10 came with blue srt-10 on the mats.

Please mind you I am a commercial carpenter and I mainly specialize in concrete and this truck is my daily. This is a clean interior!

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

Inside the factory sub box is a Kicker sub and the amp is a Kenwood utilizing all the factory amp wiring besides a new ground.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back