Into the wild blue yonder..........

Not sure. I will ask my instructor.
I do know that heavy or overloaded planes will take longer to take off when it is hot. Might have something to do with it.
Other than that, it is just miserable to fly in. Need to keep drinking water to keep you hydrated.

Same reason your truck doesn't feel as strong when it's hot. Hot air is less dense than cold air.

Shouldn't be an issue unless you're heavy.

Went flying yesterday. It has been 3 months since I have gone. Between the new car (and the mods for it) and the crappy weather I haven't been able to go.
Yesterday we went up and just played around. Refreshed on a few things. Slow flight, VORs, steep turns, emergency procedures. Basically everything I would have to do for a check ride to rent the plane. Recorded some video, but not much to look at.
Here are 2 of a takeoff, and a touch and go. Winds were 15kts gusting to 22kts. Not bad, but got blown around a little bit.

Turn your volume down

works for me :dontknow: You clicking the image. Should open a link to my photobucket.

All my stuff is on photobucket. Stopped using youtube when they would delete the audio to my christmas light shows.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back