IronHeads dyno

ITS ALIVE :rock:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuoKNZjr8_U&feature=fvwrel[/ame]

Last edited:
Nobody cares... Go back to your hole!:D

If i do you will be walking bow-legged again :D

Just got to wait on T-MAN to tune it for me:(,Runs and has a nice thumpitie thump with the roe 710 cam and striker heads ,and slow bleed lifters.

This is what was done this time

had a time figuring out compression ,finally got it according to math 10.72 to 1 ,had to get a special set of head gaskets because my strikers are 72 cc but its all good now!:rock:

and slapped a roe 710 cam in it ,had a stage 2 crower cam and was at 10.3 to 1 compression ,and on a dyno N/A was at 575hp/576tq with a remote Torrie tune
The roe cam has a higher lift than crower so hoping for a tad more than the crower put out
I also put on Tony's TB
Also have Dan the pregnant man's built trans now and a brand new Tony gen 2 shifter and trans shifts smooth as my A$$ now lol

Last edited:
I'm coming for you this year. You better be ready. :chain:

Ill have me a double paris sandwitch again trust me lol ,just bring that no shifting brother of your also :D,Maybe if you two just launch in 3rd gear ,that way you wont need to shift the whole 8th mile track :D

Well i took the beast out today for a slam the pedal to the floor cruz ,and i must say It is a N/A freaking beast ,that roe 710 cam freaking whales now ,,,cant wait to see real numbers on the dyno now ,,
And with that new tranny shifting is too darn smooth to even try to explain :rock:

002-2.jpg

001-2.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back