Is Wifey Back?

JRSVIPR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is really good to see you posting Denise, I hope you stick around. :rock:

Wifey's :listen: back.:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::listen::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

It is really good to see you posting Denise, I hope you stick around. :rock:
Been working long hours, but still around at times :listen::p:D:)

We thought about stopping by to see you guys, we were on our way back down the 15. But it was a little late by the time we got around you. Was hoping to snag the kids Christmas presents from you guys. ;):D

We didn't have any cookies with us either, so figured the Yetti would be in a foul mood. :p

A Yetti is never in a foul mood, we just don't see eye-to-eye

Doesn't help that he is two feet taller than me

We thought about stopping by to see you guys, we were on our way back down the 15. But it was a little late by the time we got around you. Was hoping to snag the kids Christmas presents from you guys. ;):D

We didn't have any cookies with us either, so figured the Yetti would be in a foul mood. :p

What is late 6:30 Pm? Sheeeeesch :p and don't worry about the cookies as i keep a pallet of them in the storage room.;);):D
Almost forgot, you look sooooooooooo cute in Green hehehehehehe

A Yetti is never in a foul mood, we just don't see
eye-to-eye

Doesn't help that he is two feet taller than me
I'll get a step latter so you guys can have a thumb wrestling contest:eek: hehe

Last edited:
It was a bit later than 6:30 when rolled by there. The rain really slowed down the trip back from Nevada, along with that Sunday night traffic.

And I was talking about the cookies the OL made for you guys for Christmas a couple of years ago hehehe.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back