It Finally Arrived!!

it has the 8-speed, that's why I waited till this year.
I'll wait for Dave at BG to get a tune for it. Might be a few months. Exhaust will be the Corsa

Nice choice on the exhaust! If they made a Corsa for our trucks I'd be all over it.

that is sweet/beautiful ride:rock::rock::rock:

American Racing Headers has a nice system:dontknow::rock:

White is definitely the color for the GC SRT8. Wish I could afford one just to far out of my price range though.

Nice ride, you are going to have fun with that thing. The 14 interior is so much than before.

Very Nice, excellent interior and color choice (I like the 5 spoke wheels better but I cant afford one lol)! Let us know some driving impressions, im really curious how hard the 2014 launches compared to the 09 I had (Low 4 sec 0-60 with tune/CAI only). I would think that 8 speed would be incredible matched with the 392.
Justin

sure will. It throws you back in your seat when using launch mode, the 1 time I did it today with the EVIC 0-60 it showed 5.1 secs. I guess we'll see once its broken in.
This 8-speed is a huge improvement, very quick shifts!

Sweet ride there!! I was looking a black one like that, the paddle shifters are prett sweet too!!
If it's any comparison to the 1500 8spd tranny it should be amazing!! I drove a new 1500 last fri with the 8spd and I couldn't believe the power it had! always seemed to be in the sweet spot when you wanted it!! I went around a merge on curve and put my foot down about 3/4's and it kicked right out sideways!!

awesome ride, i love the interior

We all want one....it is the only other vehicle in the Chrysler lineup for second choice after viper .......BAD BITCH......:rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back