It was only a matter of time

It was on the list. :)

How much of the stuff on the web do you believe?

Neither the Hennessy nor the xtreme on the list were built on an assembly line. Also IIRC a company has to build either 25 or 50 examples in order for it to be considered a production vehicle.

But 10's, L's Sy/Ty's........are production trucks.

Neither the Hennessy nor the xtreme on the list were built on an assembly line. Also IIRC a company has to build either 25 or 50 examples in order for it to be considered a production vehicle.

leave him alone, he believes that i kick ass like chuck norris and bruce leroy combined! why? cuz he just it here on the web!:aetsch:

plus he's a fucken Jets fan so he believes everything told to him, like all of Rex Ryan's empty guarantees and promises.

Are you trying to say not everything on the web is true or completely accurate??

Now how the hell am I supposed to keep my facts straight...lol..

When it makes the L guy all mad YES I DO. LOL:D

i infiltrated the LRodder and read their threads regarding the SRT 10 and the VTCOA.......somehow thru all the laughing and ridicule, I didn't come to the conclusion that they were mad or angry.:dontknow:;)

If you take them two off the list we still win.:aetsch:

i infiltrated the LRodder and read their threads regarding the SRT 10 and the VTCOA.......somehow thru all the laughing and ridicule, I didn't come to the conclusion that they were mad or angry.:dontknow:;)

You need to stay on the right side.:D

I have come to the conclusion in my limited time since I joined this forum that you guys would not have near as much fun if it was not for the lightning guys posting here..:D

I have come to the conclusion in my limited time since I joined this forum that you guys would not have near as much fun if it was not for the lightning guys posting here..:D

I have a damn good time with you L guys. Just trying to let you guys know are trucks are better. :aetsch: We had a HD guy come to PCB last year and he was a good guy.:D

To be honest with you guys, a fast truck is a fast truck. Now I really hate fucking ricers.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back