Jacksonville GTG Oct 7 Official Pics

ntw0rk said:
The page isn't done yet, so I am not sure what it will look like tonight. I am currently uploading a VERY large version of the GTG video. (245MB) Not sure if it will be too big to play from the website or not. :dontknow:

Ok, the upload of the large file didn't work. :dontknow: I will try again another time. I will try to put more on the page tomorrow.

my70superbird said:
It was great to see all the SRT-10 trucks at Jax yesterday. I'm the guy you gentleman met from Georgia (Billy). Apparently I've been a registered member since June but forgot I registered. The two guys I brought with me in the Gibbs truck and the Lightning truck thought I was conspiring against them when I brought them to Jax as we were all suprised to see so many SRT10's.I very much enjoyed meeting all of you and look forward to participating in the forum. Thanks Billy
Glad you finally remembered you registered :D :rock:

Ok, I updated the webpage tonight. The large video that some of you will get on CD, will not work from the page, but the smaller version is just fine.

I created a photo album of all of the pics that I had on hand. If anyone would like some of theirs added just let me know.

I am not done with the page, but I hope you like it!

What the hell are you guyz burning me for?! That's some #$#%, (&%^$$@#, )(*(@^%$, B.S.....man....:D:D:D:D

And I was gonna say how y'all are a bunch of stand up guyz, guess not!......

HoMo's....:)

KRAZYSRT10 said:
What the hell are you guyz burning me for?! That's some #$#%, (&%^$$@#, )(*(@^%$, B.S.....man....:D:D:D:D

And I was gonna say how y'all are a bunch of stand up guyz, guess not!......

dude just accept that you are a loser and always will be,anybody that carries a purse when flying his airoplane is a loser and a big bastage, ya homo.:D :D

It's kinda nice having a thread dedicated solely to me!!!! Makes me feel kinda special!!!:D

It's a RED special bus that goes about 150 mph and kicks tha shiznit outta most peoples mustangs....oops...I said the "M" word....but....I don't care cause I'm so special, so special!!!!:D:D:D

Hay my 1st girlfriend rode the short bus. She liked to lick the glass & she loved peanut butter.

God Bless Her She Would Lick Anything.

KRAZYSRT10 said:
It's kinda nice having a thread dedicated solely to me!!!! Makes me feel kinda special!!!:D
You are special in a KRAZY kinda way ;) :p

dnett57 said:
Hay my 1st girlfriend rode the short bus. She liked to lick the glass & she loved peanut butter.

God Bless Her She Would Lick Anything.

anything????? did you say anything?:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back