Jacksonville GTG Oct 7 Official Pics

Black1 said:
Mine work fine. :dontknow: I think it might have just been glare in the camera. :confused: Or, they are POSSESSED. :eek: :p

Weird. :dontknow:
Maybe it WAS Joe's truck. :dontknow:

ntw0rk said:
Weird. :dontknow:
Maybe it WAS Joe's truck. :dontknow:

It would be a better fit for the problem... He wrecked his truck last year. They had to replace the WHOLE bed. That would explain a wiring malfunction. :dontknow: I have owned mine since 16miles, and the wiring has never been messed with. :dontknow:

Its been a few days since i have been on and from the looks of it, i missed out on a lot. WOW, the SC from ROE is WICKED SICK!!! congrats!!!! I want one......

2ndchance said:
Its been a few days since i have been on and from the looks of it, i missed out on a lot. WOW, the SC from ROE is WICKED SICK!!! congrats!!!! I want one......

2nd, would you be up for a Central FL GTG this winter?

We should get something started!

Borden3srt said:
more.......

can't ever leave out your wing man. good seeing you again ken.

Love em hot... going to drop 12 in 3 minutes at the Nat's next year....:D
Great seeing you to bud... great family you have there.

Borden3srt said:
jake was busted road racing in this pic. lol
Black is smokin in that pic :rock: :D

mopower1958 said:
BLACK TRUCKS are always smokin'... Repeat that 20 times missy!!!
that, that, that, that, that, that, that, that, that, that
that, that, that, that, that, that, that, that, that, that :p :p :p :p :D ;)

There, 20 times, just like you said :star:

Black1 said:
LMAO!!! Real cute, SMARTASS! :D :p
You see why I done so good in skool now don't ya :rock:

Ok,

I put this off long enough!

I have a webpage of my own that I am just getting started putting some of these vids and pics on. I am not sure how well the videos will play from there, but we shall see.

The address, as long as Jack and Patrick don't mind is: http://www.themoringnews.com/vtcoa.htm

Each of the pics will have a link to either a video or maybe a sound clip.
I will also put the pictures up there full size so if anybody wants 'em, come 'n get 'em.

Enjoy!

And if you have any suggestions, let me know. Complaints you can keep to yourself!! :p

ntw0rk said:
Ok,

I put this off long enough!

I have a webpage of my own that I am just getting started putting some of these vids and pics on. I am not sure how well the videos will play from there, but we shall see.

The address, as long as Jack and Patrick don't mind is: http://www.themoringnews.com/vtcoa.htm

Each of the pics will have a link to either a video or maybe a sound clip.
I will also put the pictures up there full size so if anybody wants 'em, come 'n get 'em.

Enjoy!

And if you have any suggestions, let me know. Complaints you can keep to yourself!! :p

I have a suggestion...quit being Ghey!!!!:D:D:D

I'll try and check it out and give you some real feedback!:D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I have a suggestion...quit being Ghey!!!!:D:D:D

I'll try and check it out and give you some real feedback!:D

Awwww, you know you just want me to be ghey so that I can be your REAL friend! ;) Hahaha!

The page isn't done yet, so I am not sure what it will look like tonight. I am currently uploading a VERY large version of the GTG video. (245MB) Not sure if it will be too big to play from the website or not. :dontknow:

ntw0rk said:
Awwww, you know you just want me to be ghey so that I can be your REAL friend! ;) Hahaha!

The page isn't done yet, so I am not sure what it will look like tonight. I am currently uploading a VERY large version of the GTG video. (245MB) Not sure if it will be too big to play from the website or not. :dontknow:

I checked it out and it's not bad, kind of simple but not stupid!! My mom liked it!!!:D And I did too brother!!!! I can't wait to see what it's like when your done!!

Oh, and you can pray every day that I'm GAY but It's not gonna happen!! I heard those sub spelunkers like men though!! Ask Borden>>Hehehehhehhe Sorry Steve, but I'm on to you!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:dontknow:

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Oh, and you can pray every day that I'm GAY but It's not gonna happen!! I heard those sub spelunkers like men though!! Ask Borden>>Hehehehhehhe Hey Steve, I'm in to you!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:dontknow:

Man, I didn't know!!!!! :D ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back