Jan 19/20th - West Coast and AZ GTG, and Track Day.

TICKETS FOR PREPAIDS

Anyone that has prepaid for the event, I have your tickets printed for access to the gates on Sunday at the race track.

Please see me on Saturday sometime to get yours.

You will need to present that ticket and your name at the gate, they will have a list of the peoples names (or BBS handles) to let you in the gate.

099 FEVER said:
I'm assuming that the first gathering place is the hotel in Goodyear and this is where it all starts at 3 on Saturday. If I'm wrong please post more details. Scott, I plan to arrive at the track early on Sunday to see if I can help.

yes meeting point over @ az is the Hotel!

btw, (off topic) is it your truck that was on a clip or something that people were talking about???:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
some one was make a report on it. i think it had Turbo's or something? don't really recall...:dontknow:

Could someone maybe give us a full schedule of all events going on? It would sure help those of us who are planning to be here for the GTG and various events. Maybe it is already somewhere in this huge thread???

ChrisAZ said:
Could someone maybe give us a full schedule of all events going on? It would sure help those of us who are planning to be here for the GTG and various events. Maybe it is already somewhere in this huge thread???

VTCOA - Mopar Desert Challenge

Jan 19-20, 2008

Jan 19 - Phx Cruz Night, and Dinner Gathering
- Cruz Starts at around 3pm, and goes till 6pm
- Dinner we all travel to Cattlemens SteakHouse @ 83rd Ave and Bell Road
- Dinner and Bench Racing, etc.. till whenever.

Jan 20 - Speedworld Motorplex - Wittman, AZ.

- Gates and tech open at 8am
- Racing starts at approximatley 9am till 4pm'ish.

SrtBrad said:
VTCOA - Mopar Desert Challenge

Jan 19-20, 2008

Jan 19 - Phx Cruz Night, and Dinner Gathering
- Cruz Starts at around 3pm, and goes till 6pm
- Dinner we all travel to Cattlemens SteakHouse @ 83rd Ave and Bell Road
- Dinner and Bench Racing, etc.. till whenever.

Jan 20 - Speedworld Motorplex - Wittman, AZ.

- Gates and tech open at 8am
- Racing starts at approximatley 9am till 4pm'ish.

i am getting everything ready, i think everything for the truck is set!
what else do you need Brad?:bebored:

SrtBrad said:
A tuna sandwich.:D

F u.......that's not funny!!! dam man!!!!!:toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: All Dam Day!!!!!!

Whitesnake said:
F u.......that's not funny!!! dam man!!!!!:toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: All Dam Day!!!!!!

Did I miss something.... or a story... :dontknow: :confused:

Well everyone, we are heading to the airport. We will see everyone saturday, just remember;
There is no such thing as too much beer!:D

Bill.

azpyroguy said:
Did I miss something.... or a story... :dontknow: :confused:

here i will explain, had some Tuna, got sick real bad and been puking all dam day yesterday! and :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: all dam day also..told Brad when he called me, and that's why! other then that i am hoping i will make it! i am going to try and get a good night sleep and the head out there.:elefant:

i will remember that Brad!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Whitesnake said:
here i will explain, had some Tuna, got sick real bad and been puking all dam day yesterday! and :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: all dam day also..told Brad when he called me, and that's why! other then that i am hoping i will make it! i am going to try and get a good night sleep and the head out there.:elefant:

i will remember that Brad!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Maybe we can make brad some Ex-lax brownies...... :D

azpyroguy said:
Maybe we can make brad some Ex-lax brownies...... :D

that works fine for me!!!!!, by the way are you going to meet us at the Hotel tommorow? or how are we going to meet up? :toilet:

Whitesnake said:
that works fine for me!!!!!, by the way are you going to meet us at the Hotel tommorow? or how are we going to meet up? :toilet:

Yes, I will be at the hotel... but I would prefer to not meet you in the toilet I will let you do that on your own... :D

azpyroguy said:
Yes, I will be at the hotel... but I would prefer to not meet you in the toilet I will let you do that on your own... :D

what if i need your help:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

SrtBrad said:
You guys are SICK.:puke: :puke: :puke:

and you are going to tape it (video tape)......:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

you have everything ready? can you call me? :bebored:

Whitesnake said:
and you are going to tape it (video tape)......:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

you have everything ready? can you call me? :bebored:

Just finished the detail job and getting ready to go to AwdIsuzu's house for the switch and wiring that I'm returning to JMB Justin.

We're getting things ready now. Who has canopy's? I can bring 1. Also we need some chairs as well. I don't have any portables. My laptop took a :toilet: so now I ned to ask someone to bing their laptop that has a DVD burner so we can make Picture DVD's or CD's. Actuallly I have a USB DVD burner that I'll bring.

Also we need some volunteers (That are not racing) for running the cams.

SrtBrad said:
Just finished the detail job and getting ready to go to AwdIsuzu's house for the switch and wiring that I'm returning to JMB Justin.

We're getting things ready now. Who has canopy's? I can bring 1. Also we need some chairs as well. I don't have any portables. My laptop took a :toilet: so now I ned to ask someone to bing their laptop that has a DVD burner so we can make Picture DVD's or CD's. Actuallly I have a USB DVD burner that I'll bring.

i will do some of the cam...i will try to bring something? :D

SrtBrad said:

I have 2 laptops with DVD-Rs in them... and we have power in the RV, as well as internet.. so we can post live pics to the forum.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back