Jan 19/20th - West Coast and AZ GTG, and Track Day.

Safe travel's everyone, and have a great time:rock:

Where's the pics???!?!?!?!?!
Where's the Videos????!?!?!?!

:D:D Just wanted to be the first to whine!:D:D

OK, we are here in wonderful AZ. WTF is going on? I thought AZ was supposed to be hot, its feels like Michigan outside.
I have some stuff to do, then we will meet up later.

Bill.

Everyone that is there;) and those on their way , take ya time, and arrive safe:rock:

and most of all have a ton a fun:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

oh and drank one fo me:D

This weekend rocked. I'm so glad you guys all made it out there. It was great meeting everyone and getting to the track!!!!!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

DRamSrt10 said:
I'm with you on this pic. situation,This is the first time that i know of that there was not any pics. sent while it was going on.At least a few would have been nice.:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :(

Halligan said:
This weekend rocked. I'm so glad you guys all made it out there. It was great meeting everyone and getting to the track!!!!!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

haha...what was your track time?:D

We will have to get out again!

BurntRubber said:
haha...what was your track time?:D

We will have to get out again!

OHHHh.. You want to pull that card, already? Damn, you sound like Eddie pulling the "brown" card yesterday! ahaha.

See other post...start trash talking there...LOL. :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Ok...wait, I'll throw one down....who's the one with the squeaky, creaky car?

Halligan said:
OHHHh.. You want to pull that card, already? Damn, you sound like Eddie pulling the "brown" card yesterday! ahaha.

See other post...start trash talking there...LOL. :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Ok...wait, I'll throw one down....who's the one with the squeaky, creaky car?

what Eddie??? and what brown card?

was great to have FINALLY met you guys yesterday. Sorry we got out there so damn late. lol Old age creeping in fast...

MRSSRT10 is working on pics as I type this...

1bad4dr said:
was great to have FINALLY met you guys yesterday. Sorry we got out there so damn late. lol Old age creeping in fast...

MRSSRT10 is working on pics as I type this...

It was nice to meet you both finally.

TREKER said:
Did anyone take pics and vid of this thing? Only saw a few shots on another thread.

I have some pics I plan on posting, but something is wrong with my sd card reader on my computer. I'm going to try and find the cord for the camera.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back