Jan 19/20th - West Coast and AZ GTG, and Track Day.

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Well Guys...I might have to back out of this one. It seems that I might not be able to afford it, with the plane tickets, entry fees, rental, hotel and all that jazz.

I could probably swing it, but I am trying to get out of debt...not go back into it. I'm sorry. I really am. But know this...I will be watching this thread for some super cool pics!!!:D
Have you been listening to Prof again ;) :D :dontknow:

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do Kris - I will be watching the thread with you. Sorry you may not make it though, but you have to think of your family and future first ...

Wifey said:
Have you been listening to Prof again ;) :D :dontknow:

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do Kris - I will be watching the thread with you. Sorry you may not make it though, but you have to think of your family and future first ...

Well, that and its a toss up between paying for this trip or finally getting some exhaust and tunes!;):D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Well, that and its a toss up between paying for this trip or finally getting some exhaust and tunes!;):D

Come out here and unbolt my magnaflow and you can have it!

Stinker said:
i thought jack knew the owner of the track? why are ya'll payin entry fees?:dontknow:

Was wonderin the same thing. Doesn't seem like we got much of a discount.:dontknow:

Nobody got back to me about getting hooked up after I put it out there, so I just let it go...............:dontknow:

The VTCoA Forum management has not been involved in any of the planning, as nobody has asked, so I just stay out of it.

Seems like with the recent posts on this thread that 4DR has posted and the with the SRT connect forum links, and the links to his vendors and everything else 4DR has up, they are going to be running the deal. I guess Patrick has approved this.

Don't know if there is any help that could be done at this point as all arrangements have seemly been made.

FSTJACK said:
Nobody got back to me about getting hooked up after I put it out there, so I just let it go...............:dontknow:

The VTCoA Forum management has not been involved in any of the planning, as nobody has asked, so I just stay out of it.

Seems like with the recent posts on this thread that 4DR has posted and the with the SRT connect forum links, and the links to his vendors and everything else 4DR has up, they are going to be running the deal. I guess Patrick has approved this.

Don't know if there is any help that could be done at this point as all arrangements have seemly been made.

This .02 cents woulda helped.:(

FSTJACK said:

ruh roh, looks like I am trouble...

My event is at Firebird on Saturday the 19th... The VTCOA GTG is at SpeedWorld on Sunday the 20th...

I did not ask Patrick if I could post though... oops, my fault. So if you need to edit or delete, I fully understand... Sorry, I certainly did not mean to step on any toes...

But I am SO looking forward to these two events.. Can't get much better than hanging out with a bunch of gear heads and racing ALL weekend at two different tracks. WOOT!

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Well Guys...I might have to back out of this one. It seems that I might not be able to afford it, with the plane tickets, entry fees, rental, hotel and all that jazz.

I could probably swing it, but I am trying to get out of debt...not go back into it. I'm sorry. I really am. But know this...I will be watching this thread for some super cool pics!!!:D

Kris- You know our home is open to you and you can use 1 of our cars. That will take a load off of some of the cost. :p

This is an open invitation for anyone that needs room and board!

Last edited:
Mrs.Sickness said:
This is an open invitation for anyone that needs room and board!
PARTY AT THE SICKNESS HOME!!!!!!

Guys;

I forgot who said they could design posters... I saw the one here that was for the event over at Firebird, but we need one for ours, its needs to have Speedworlds logo on it, and before it goes to print we need to have them approve it.

Hey Scott,

I've recieved several questions about the fee's and what exactly it covers. Also the location, actual event and times we will be involved with. Instead of reading through all this and putting it all together, could you please list a detailed itenerary with expenses to all that will be involved? Sorry for the extra trouble, but I myself am somewhat confused about the details.:eek: It appears we have several people making a very long trip to attend and want to make sure they all know what is involved.
We appreciate all your hard work, thankyou..:rock:

I am tying to get airfare sqaured away. So far looks like I would be coming into PHX @ 9:52pm on the 18th. Would anyone be able to pick my ass up and bring me to a hotel?

ILtemprd said:
Hey Scott,

I've recieved several questions about the fee's and what exactly it covers. Also the location, actual event and times we will be involved with. Instead of reading through all this and putting it all together, could you please list a detailed itenerary with expenses to all that will be involved? Sorry for the extra trouble, but I myself am somewhat confused about the details.:eek: It appears we have several people making a very long trip to attend and want to make sure they all know what is involved.
We appreciate all your hard work, thankyou..:rock:

yes, I will start another thread, and have the mods sticky and lock it, so it does not get buried in 400+ posts!! =)

azpyroguy said:
yes, I will start another thread, and have the mods sticky and lock it, so it does not get buried in 400+ posts!! =)
thanks Scott..once its posted I will take care of it..:rock:

TREKER said:
I am tying to get airfare sqaured away. So far looks like I would be coming into PHX @ 9:52pm on the 18th. Would anyone be able to pick my ass up and bring me to a hotel?
Well Scott, we are landing in Phoenix on the 18th at 10:05 PM so if need be we can work something out I'm sure. PM Mikey because he is the one arranging for my son and I to be picked up.

Bill.

Begood said:
Well Scott, we are landing in Phoenix on the 18th at 10:05 PM so if need be we can work something out I'm sure. PM Mikey because he is the one arranging for my son and I to be picked up.

Bill.
I will pick up both you douches....We can strap Will to the hood and use him as a bug deflector :D We can take Scott to his hotel and then make it back into Chandler for a stop at In & Out and nude jello wrestling at my house....:rock: Scott you renting a car ? I am looking forward to seeing all of you guys, even NewMexico :p Billy flies back out Sunday afternoon about 1 pm......Call me Trekker :elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back