• GotRidOfTheHemiForThis

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Sanchoba

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • Noid

Votes: 10 13.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But any member's vote counts...regardless of truck color or lack of SRT10 truck......just practice your right as a member & vote...:burnout:

I'M CHECKIN' IN FROM COSTA RICA! HOW COME SUCH A LOW VOTE COUNT?:confused: LOOKS LIKE I NEED SOME HELP! CMON' GUYS!:D

I don't see how we have this few votes:dontknow: There's TWICE as many people online RIGHT NOW than we have votes:mad:

LoveThisTruck said:
I don't see how we have this few votes:dontknow: There's TWICE as many people online RIGHT NOW than we have votes:mad:
They can't make themselves do it bro,To much pressure i guess. F#%^&&* light weights.:D

Or, Maybe they just hate the choices? Didn't stop them from voting for the President though.

voted...better late than never...

i kept lookin at that underhood pic from tnviper....i kept lookin and scratchin my head...then it hit me ...at least what i think i'm lookin at with the throttle body and intake tubing...can i get some details on that setup...and maybe whether or not it helped hp wise???

viperhauler said:

i kept lookin at that underhood pic from tnviper....i kept lookin and scratchin my head...then it hit me ...at least what i think i'm lookin at with the throttle body and intake tubing...can i get some details on that setup...and maybe whether or not it helped hp wise???

That's a custom intake he set up for his ROE. It's 2 stock airboxes... one on both sides:D I figure it brings the intake temps down a bit. I think he's still messing with it

viperhauler said:

Dan that is a custom intake system....stock box on each side...required relocating the the windshield washer reservior and the fuse box.....also had to do some modifying of the battery box and move the battery to the rear with Justin's kit. I am still working on getting the fuse box and a couple other things permantly mounted. I will do a thread once I get it finished. Just havent had the time to get it done.......below is a front shot to give you an idea....

Picture.jpg

once you go black,:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :burnout: power to the people :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Congrats Larry

Awesome truck, although I can't officially call it

Dan Rather

Larry,

If you win, which I'm sure you will. Do you want a Winners Plate?

I need to do something new for the 2009 year. Any preferences

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back