Votes: 17 22.4%
  • Noid

Votes: 10 13.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Preview

VTCoATOTMJan2009.gif

:dontknow:

I think they are all very nice :rock: I voted for GotRidOfTheHemiForThis :congrats: :congrats: That is one clean, shiny, RED, truck you got there :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Picky.......
:D :D :D :D :D

I'll get right on it:eek:

Congrats Larry

VTCoATOTMJan2009.gif

I did a recount.....

I didn't find your name even once

Way to go Larry, you deserve it. Just be glad they kicked me out!! PM me your address, I need to send you a neat looking shirt. 4XL???

CONGRATS..... TNVIPER! very nice truck,well deserved:rock::congrats: thanks to those who voted for me:D gotta' go...surfs up! big well this weekend!:marchmellow:

Congratulations Larry! I've never seen your truck so clean!!! Are you sure it's yours???! :D :D :D

:congrats:

Congrats Larry!!! - I feel a sense of victory, too, knowing my BOX is in your truck .............

That means I win "Box of the month" :p :p :p :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :D

Congrats, your truck is very pretty :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Thanks to all you guys. Having my truck grace the home page of this awesome forum is a great honor. Special thanks to jtsdad (Ken) for nominating me and the members who posted support.

There were some great looking trucks this month and I really thought I would have a hard time winning. SANCHOBA your truck is beautiful and would have been my choice under other circumstances. I am surprised you havent been up before.

Again thanks to all.:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back