Sanchoba-01.jpg

Sanchoba-02.jpg

Noid

noid-01.jpg

noid-02.jpg

FATJACK will provide the winner with an official VTCOA TOTM Polo Shirt
1207057920891-1951079196.jpeg

http://bcreativemonogramming.com

Remember to get your VTCoA Shirt during the group buy. Great prices for our members.

Stinker will be giving the January 2009 Winner a $20.00 in store coupon.
Ad_01.jpg

www.jtsvp.com

SRTBrad, will do a video with the winners Truck. This will mean, if you would like this done, you will have to supply Brad with a wide variety of pictures/video, so brad can work his magic. Brad, maybe you can post some details of what you had in mind and what you will need.

Big Worm will be supplying some USMC swag. Big Worm will also let us know what he has in store each month.

Post up pics, mod list, and any info here for consideration for the January 2009 Truck of The Month!!

So Post up them pics, after all, this is an election

Good Luck all

VJ

Last edited:
Mr Larry hands down!!!;)

That first picture really is SWEET!!!:rock: :rock:

Sanchoba is the rig for me :rock: .... plus I think he's one of the original guys on the forum.... Good Luck!

doneo said:
Sanchoba is the rig for me :rock: .... plus I think he's one of the original guys on the forum.... Good Luck!
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

You won't a more unique truck than Larry's. An 06 with an 05 interior. The dual factory air intake system. AWESOME! Go TNVIPER!

why does it have to be winter! If it was only nice outside I could clean up mine some more and get some better pics and video. Well I guess Ill have to wait for spring. Larry I have to say have owning a black truck before my red that you sir keep a clean clean ride! How in the hell did you do it!! I spent days with my 04 black and never got it to shine like that, red is easy in compairson!:rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats:

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis said:
why does it have to be winter! If it was only nice outside I could clean up mine some more and get some better pics and video. Well I guess Ill have to wait for spring. Larry I have to say have owning a black truck before my red that you sir keep a clean clean ride! How in the hell did you do it!! I spent days with my 04 black and never got it to shine like that, red is easy in compairson!:rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats:

Thanks Mike....since you owned a black vehicle you know that you have to take a quick picture or it will be dirty..........that is one badazz red truck you have pictured...

TNVIPER said:
Thanks Mike....since you owned a black vehicle you know that you have to take a quick picture or it will be dirty..........that is one badazz red truck you have pictured...
Nice truck Larry :rock: And Mike should be glad I'm to late for the poll :p :p :p ;)

TNVIPER said:

And the irony in that is as soon as you get her clean, you get 2 blocks down and there's already dust on her! I dont miss my black truck for that reason alone, I was going through quick detailer like a crack fiend with no crack! No not again ever!

Sorry guys, I won't be voting this month, I can't see any photos from photobucket on the military network, so I'd just be guessing.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back