January 2009 VTCoA Truck of The Month...Enter / Nominate Here!!

FATJACK said:
Hey Jeff, As a sponsor is it OK for me to accept this nomination???
no, you should give your truck to me for the month, and I will accept on your behalf.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yes its OK.

I don't eliminate people because they support the family. You know how much I appreciate what you do

Good Luck Jack, post up some additional pics

Jeff

ViperJeff said:
Yes its OK.

I don't eliminate people because they support the family. You know how much I appreciate what you do

Jeff
Just being nominated makes me feel great, not many people are fortunate enough to have friends like Mark and Jimi.

tsmith3 said:
I nominate GotRidOfTheHemiForThis

Sorry, I don't have any pics of his truck

here's some pics of her and thanks for the nomination

newtruck4.jpg

newtruck1.jpg

newtruck2.jpg

newtruck3.jpg

all I have currently.

ViperJeff said:
Yes its OK.

Jeff
And if you win, Jack - you will get a Jack and Betty T-shirt and a Koozie :D :D :D :rock: :marchmellow:

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis said:

newtruck4.jpg

newtruck1.jpg

newtruck2.jpg

newtruck3.jpg

all I have currently.

This is the best looking Red truck I've seen yet - VERY NICE PICS :rock: :rock: In fact, I'm gonna tell everyone it's mine - it's way shinier and cleaner :)

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis said:

newtruck4.jpg

newtruck1.jpg

newtruck2.jpg

newtruck3.jpg

all I have currently.

Jeeze...don't you ever drive that thang????;) :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock:

You got my vote brother!:rock:

Wifey said:
And if you win, Jack - you will get a Jack and Betty T-shirt and a Koozie :D :D :D :rock: :marchmellow:

Allright, I have always wanted one of those GREAT shirts!! I'm thinking I gotta do 7500 PM's or maybe contact someone in Chicago for a little help:rock: :rock: Wonder if I could just send Roy some payola??:D :D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Jeeze...don't you ever drive that thang????;) :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock:

You got my vote brother!:rock:
yep, that is a nice truck.

noid said:
I nominate myself:thefinger:

You can't nominate yourself therefore I'm nominating you.:D Quick PM me some truck pics so I can post up your ride.;) Don't tell anyone that I'm doing this for you. If you get the DR's soon then take a few pics with them as well in the batch.:D

I was mentioned somewhere along the way but I'll have to decline for now. I'd rather wait till I'm done with the mods that are currently in progress and post pictures once they're finished.

blackviper said:
I was mentioned somewhere along the way but I'll have to decline for now. I'd rather wait till I'm done with the mods that are currently in progress and post pictures once they're finished.

Regretfully Accepted :(

Jeff

noid said:
I nominate myself:thefinger:

SrtBrad said:
You can't nominate yourself therefore I'm nominating you.:D Quick PM me some truck pics so I can post up your ride.;) Don't tell anyone that I'm doing this for you. If you get the DR's soon then take a few pics with them as well in the batch.:D

Actually, you can nominate yourself.....

We just need pics :D

Attachments

• water spout 002.jpg
    water spout 002.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 27
  • truck 010 1000pix.jpg
    truck 010 1000pix.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 21
  • sanch.jpg
    sanch.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 27
  • SANCHOBA 50%.JPG