January 2009 VTCoA Truck of The Month...Enter / Nominate Here!!

here ya go

Attachments

• alldrop1.JPG
    alldrop1.JPG
    210.6 KB · Views: 26
  • PIC-0003.jpg
    PIC-0003.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 29
  • noid.jpg
    noid.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 23
This is a surprise. I havent even posted any good pictures and dont have any.....and my truck has been dirty as hell at the 2 GTGs I have attended. Fortunely I have spent the last 3 weeks detailing the truck...clay bar & 7 coats of waxes & enhancers........

...The only pictures I have are impromptu pictures taken with a cheap camera....and from the looks of the competition's pictures this is going to be a tough one to win.......Jeff, how long do I have to post pictues before this goes to vote?

The poll opens on the 25th

The ideal would be a full external shot and any other shots that show off the uniqeness of your ride

What if I got a really hot girl to pose with my truck at the dodge dealer when it is back in the shop

That will work too...

But you have to remember that if you win, that HOT GIRL needs to be dressed appropriately for the front page. We are a Family Freindly Site

Scrooge Jeff

Thanks Brad....

Oh Yea, and the dressed appropriately pics (clothes or not) can and more than likely can be included in the winners video.......Right?

Big Worm said:
Yes, She will. Nah I will wait until you have an all Black Month

There is nothing planned for such an event. It will be completely up to the people to nominate nothing but Black Trucks for that to happen

Wifey post a pic of your ride Damn it.....I nominated you. Of course we know your just stock and have no chance but humor me anyway would ya :marchmellow:

i nominate big ike's truck even though he did take most of my shit off of it...lol

Don't hold your breath

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Jeeze...don't you ever drive that thang????;) :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock:

You got my vote brother!:rock:

all spring,summer and fall. No rain ever, no snow only nice days. Im just crazy clean about it, even use shine on the inside, you better be careful if you sit in it, you'll slide right out of the seat:D

Thanks for the second. I going to try and get my hair dresser to pose next to my truck. She's maybe 100lbs but cute as hell.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back